Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always fucking envied how normies got ahead in life just by having alot of friends

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
the teacher in high school would overlook the normie cheating on the exam with the help of his friend, while incels with no friends like me have to work the regular way. the manager doesnt care about the normie slacking off and picks on the incel because hes weaker and has less social status. its obvious, hard work and intelligence has nothing to do with being successful. its about your social status which in turn is based on your looks

Friendships, connections, social status is very important, we were lied when we were kids that's you just have to be obedient boy who is studying hard.

It's even worse for us truecels because even if you manage to make a few acquaintances here and there, or even befriending rich kids/chads, you won't be able to hold this bond or just even exploit it for your benefit.

I speak from experience. Always helped those chads, but then they forget about you.

So i suggest living full psychopath mode with normies, kinda like Jews live among goyim. But for most non-NTs it's too much, ofc

the teacher in high school would overlook the normie cheating on the exam with the help of his friend, while incels with no friends like me have to work the regular way. the manager doesnt care about the normie slacking off and picks on the incel because hes weaker and has less social status. its obvious, hard work and intelligence has nothing to do with being successful. its about your social status which in turn is based on your looks
I noticed that quite a bit growing up I noticed that all the kids that were deemed more attractive and social got away with everything and I did the slightest misdeed and I would get lashed out at by authority figures it also was the same situation at work I was greatly mistreated at several jobs probably because of my height and just how autistic and ugly I came across I had bosses that would literally try to scare the crap out of me I hate the human race beyond anything

Friendships, connections, social status is very important, we were lied when we were kids that's you just have to be obedient boy who is studying hard.
No one wants to be a friend with some mentally ill weakling.

It's even worse for us truecels because even if you manage to make a few acquaintances here and there, or even befriending rich kids/chads, you won't be able to hold this bond or just even exploit it for your benefit.

I speak from experience. Always helped those chads, but then they forget about you.

So i suggest living full psychopath mode with normies, kinda like Jews live among goyim. But for most non-NTs it's too much, ofc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back