Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I always cringe at young midgets trying to act tough

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Now that I’m oldcel I remember trying to act tough when I was 16/17

Whenever I see these teen 5.7 midgets trying to act tough it’s always cringe and good to laugh at

same with fashionmaxxed midgets tbh

You can see the girls cringing when some midget is trying to act tough. And if they ever get too annoying a big normie can easily manhandle them.

Screenshot 20220621 162846 Gallery

who cares really

You aren't even immune to subconscious heightism despite being aware of it, that's how strong lookism/heightism is in humans.

I’m 5’8 and tough. I don’t care what they think. A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of sheep

Now that I’m oldcel I remember trying to act tough when I was 16/17

Whenever I see these teen 5.7 midgets trying to act tough it’s always cringe and good to laugh at
A midget can always carry a weapon so evens the odds with tall fags

I consider myself not tough but psycho. People can get scared when they see a 5'7 155lb ogre dwarf sometimes.

You can see the girls cringing when some midget is trying to act tough. And if they ever get too annoying a big normie can easily manhandle them.
Truth hurts , midgets are fucked

Alpha M is biggest fashion coping midget :lul:
I just watched a video of him. All he does is screaming in the camera for the whole video. Funny tbh

+"Sinful dwarf"