Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I already started my birthday with the right foot, literally

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I woke up late and didn't want to get out of bed because of social anxiety about the people who were going to talk with me because of my birthday (not that many, by any means, but still). My high tier normie 18 yo cousin came here to my room to wake me up. I talked to my aunt and uncle and then went to talk with my neighbors who are long time friends of my family so they know my birthday and everything. They are sisters, both in their late 50s.

Since I was with my cousin, he, as a young high tier normie, naturally became the center of attention. He and my neighbors started talking about his girlfriends and whatnot, he himself saying how he's a scoundrel and doesn't want anything serious, monkey-branching from JB to JB, and telling each of his dating and partying adventures (by the way, he fucked a 14 yo just the other day, I saw the Whatsapp conversation). They were laughing. I felt awkward and uncomfortable but at least my neighbors, like the good people they are, spared me the shame of talking about my dating life, kek.

I also stepped on dog shit which was on the sidewalk and I hadn't seen, to make things worse. Today will be a long day, I'll have lunch and dinner with family and friends (just four male ones) respectively.

Last edited:
Only my mother knows about my birthday.

Only my mother knows about my birthday.
Get mogged. My mother, my brother and my father know about my birthday.

Also, was the shoe a total loss OP?

Also, was the shoe a total loss OP?
I was wearing flip-flops, the traditional Brazilian shoes. I washed them successfully afterwards.

how old are you, man?

jfl Birthdays are sui fuel for incels

mog me hard. why u post here all day if u have friends? go smoke weed with them outside and yell at foids.
I mean I love my friends but I don't have that much in common with most of them anymore, and the one who does have a lot in common with me is busy af nowadays so...
how old are you, man?

Sounds brutal, sry mate and happy birthday.

Not too long ago a family friend (jfl not even related) threw me a bday party and I overheard the neighbour asking if I'm her daughter's boyfriend. She's an 18 yo slim hapa and pale as sin.

That's the closest I've ever been to having a girlfriend.