Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I already exchanged nudes with a girl who studied with me

Adrian_hb20

Adrian_hb20

Banned
-
100% - You gonna get cucked by Chad nigga
AAfter the end of high school she started to get really naughty with me through WhatsApp conversations.I would rate her a 2/10 girl. She's short, ugly-faced, black, but at least she's busty.She is the wife of a salaried guy who works his ass off. He literally works all week and several hours can. I figured she was just exchanging nudes with me as a way to indulge a fetish or something. Although she sometimes broke up with him, they always stayed on after days and there was never time for me to go up to her and have sex, although I tried to score bone.I don't know if it's right for me to tell this here, but I just wanted to talk about my experience and that in the end it ended up making me angry with some women. Like this girl is Catholic. Why would a Catholic person, already with an active sex life, go after an atheist person like me to exchange nudes? Is it really a fetish or is she the one who doesn't think?

Dnr
surprised hammer GIF

Mods were fast on that one

Just an average grey youngcel in 2023, nothing to see here.

Die faggot enjoy that ban
Season 1 Gun GIF

Dumb graycel name, dumb graycel avatar, dumb graycel post. dumb graycel got banned :lul:

Well at least you could have posted the photos here...

Incels in 2023 get nudes from big boobed girls
Jfl

ok, have fun buddy.
don't forget to share some with your inkwell brothers

.I would rate her a 2/10 girl. She's short, ugly-faced, black
Uhh... Maybe he shouldnt've been banned.. I feel nauseated from the description let alone even beginning to imagine how those pictures looked like. He's not winning at all.

Uhh... Maybe he shouldnt've been banned.. I feel nauseated from the description let alone even beginning to imagine how those pictures looked like. He's not winning at all.
if he can get a 2/10, he can get a 5 or 6. women all have similar minimum standards. they rightfully banned him

Who else high af rn?

I felt nauseated too by reading the girl's description, maybe he shouldn't have been banned, maybe foids that ugly are easier to get...
I would personally never sleep with such a foid if she's how I imagine her based on the desc, so yeah he wasn't winning at all.