Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I almost had a break down today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I saw a very cute noodlewhore with a tall white guy. The foid was the typical feminine Japanese noodlewhore that I want so much. I had to hold back tears to avoid making a scene in public. I literally felt my eyes watering.

So, I called my parents later in the day and told them how I feel about myself. they didn't say anything other than the typical BS.

I miss living with my parents. I used to be a NEET, but they are already old. It'd be worse if they died while I was still NEETING.

After seeing the noodlewhore with the tall white guy, I have been miserable for the whole day. It's just emptiness.

I'm not even a ricecel, but I like noodlewhores and wanted one too. Yeah, I'm too ethnic and short. The guy she was with was an Aryan and over 6'.0 tall.

I've been entertaining dark thoughts too, suicide or you know... "vengeance".

Life is empty when you are an incel. It's a dark cloud that hangs over your head and never goes away. I don't even remember when was the last time I had a good laugh or enjoyed myself.

I have this voice in my head that keeps going like this " you gotta kill yourself, wizard.. it's the only way". "Kill yourself. "

Maybe it's my subconscious thought or maybe we all have a demon that inhabits each one of us and mine has just come out to play. Life is not fun.

I have this voice in my head that keeps going like this " you gotta kill yourself, wizard.. it's the only way". "Kill yourself. "

Maybe it's my subconscious thought or maybe we all have a demon that inhabits each one of us and mine has just come out to play. Life is not fun.

It is in your mind because there is no other solution to it, unfortunately. I know this mindset very well. Everything is just empty and dull. It is like watching a boring movie where you cannot interfere, stuff you do not like just happens and you have to watch it.

going outside is a bad idea boyo

It is in your mind because there is no other solution to it, unfortunately. I know this mindset very well. Everything is just empty and dull. It is like watching a boring movie where you cannot interfere, stuff you do not like just happens and you have to watch it.
Its the same shit everyday with the same copes and no hopes of changing it.

I will break down soon too. I can see it. I cant take it anymore. Its a curse being curry. Theres nothing to be proud of and every women hates my guts

Were any of the tall white guys ugly?

Were any of the tall white guys ugly?
No. The guy was a 6. The foid maybe 5,5. White people are rarely ugly. @Mainländer and @JeffGoldblumInTheFly are the only exceptions to the rule.

No. The guy was a 6. The foid maybe 5,5. White people are rarely ugly. @Mainländer and @JeffGoldblumInTheFly are the only exceptions to the rule.

Can you tell me if I'm ugly in PM?

they both mog me. me and @Mainländer swapped pics and he mogs me

they both mog me. me and @Mainländer swapped pics and he mogs me

I have never seen what @Mainländer looks like. But judging from his rejection stories, I think he's legit ugly. mmmmm is he a 4/10?

going outside is a bad idea boyo

Agreed.

Only go outside if you absolutely have too. Aside from that stay in your room (I'd also recommend the dark as you don't have to see your face in screen reflections).

I'd also recommend the dark as you don't have to see your face in screen reflections
yeah it's always dark in my room with blinds shut, sometimes i have dim lamp on and that's it. i hate overhead lighting and shit not my cup of tea tbh

Altough I think I'm not a true white, next month I'm thinking in doing the myheritage dna test to see exactly what fucked me up in my genes, I bet there will be some ricel genes(mongolia) and even some other ethnicity that ain't from Europe

I saw a very cute noodlewhore with a tall white guy. The foid was the typical feminine Japanese noodlewhore that I want so much. I had to hold back tears to avoid making a scene in public. I literally felt my eyes watering.

So, I called my parents later in the day and told them how I feel about myself. they didn't say anything other than the typical BS.

I miss living with my parents. I used to be a NEET, but they are already old. It'd be worse if they died while I was still NEETING.

After seeing the noodlewhore with the tall white guy, I have been miserable for the whole day. It's just emptiness.

I'm not even a ricecel, but I like noodlewhores and wanted one too. Yeah, I'm too ethnic and short. The guy she was with was an Aryan and over 6'.0 tall.

I've been entertaining dark thoughts too, suicide or you know... "vengeance".

Life is empty when you are an incel. It's a dark cloud that hangs over your head and never goes away. I don't even remember when was the last time I had a good laugh or enjoyed myself.

JFL at crying over a forest gooker.

i can relate man whenever i see a tyrone with a white girl

I used to have a big-breasted Asian coworker. For a while I thought she might be into me, but I figured out she was just a namedropping attention whore.

One day she told me she doesn't date fellow Asians. I asked her why and she put out her curled pinky finger, implying of course that they have small dicks. She ended up having kids with a fellow Chad coworker and even spat out a couple of his kids.

Noodlewhores in my experience (vicariously through acquaintances of course) appear to be loyal. I'm sure they wouldn't be loyal to me b/c I'm ugly AF with a weird body type. They also cook well, although it's pretty much the same food everyday, white rice and salty meat dishes.

Anyway they are gooks who only go for tall white chads with money.

I find that hard to believe tbh, I'm convinced every white person on here is a volcel at best.

I had a similar experience today, just made a video about it.

It really sucks to live this incel life. I try to cope thinking it could be even worse. Anyway, watch the video, maybe it can ameliorate your pain through remembering you're not alone at all in that suffering.

Normie couples are suicide fuel, it should be illegal for couples to be in public

i know how you feel fuck those noodlewhores and coal burners

Thats why I don't have an oneitis foid race anymore. if a black pussy shows as an opportunity I'll take it. I hate white and hispanic-american foids, and seeing all this stuff about asian foids, I hate them too.

Life is a bitch and I know this is off topic but make an appeal in the ban appeal section, man.