Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I almost got a smooch on a school trip

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
When I was like 10 or 11 all my class went to the yearly school trip to some rural house, which I only went to for social pressure, and at night all the people in my class went to the boys bedroom to talk and play games.

The second night, they played that game where you spin a bottle and the 2 people whom the bottle was pointing to had to kiss.

Since I was the ugliest and spergiest in the class, they made sure to spin the bottle so that it pointed towards me and a girl from a very weird religion who was algo the ugliest in the class.

When the bottle pointed us both, I remember she made the most repulsive face she could and the rest of kids started laughing at her for having to kiss me, but we still had to kiss.

She did the smooch face and I got my lips close enough so that it did look like I smooched her but I did not and we didn't say anything afterwards.

I'm actually glad I didn't lose my kissinity to her, a kiss is more special than just sex.

I hope I don't get banned for this, she clearly didn't want to and I'm still kissless virgin :feelswhat:

I would’ve sucker punched the bitch then kiss her to assert dominance in front of your friends

delusional foid reject her looksmatch

The second night, they played that game where you spin a bottle and the 2 people whom the bottle was pointing to had to kiss.

Since I was the ugliest and spergiest in the class, they made sure to spin the bottle so that it pointed towards me and a girl from a very weird religion who was algo the ugliest in the class.
Fucking mogger, I was so autistic and ugly they never invited to play bottle

Everybody in the class had to play, the normies made you to :feelsjuice:
I was an outcast of the class, others tried to treat me like air. I didn't exist in their eyes

I was an outcast of the class, others tried to treat me like air. I didn't exist in their eyes
In my class all the guys were kind of friends because we teamed up playing football at school together and that creates union, if there wasn't social media nowadays I'd still be playing football with the normies and having fun :feelsbadman:

Football=soccer m'kay

When I was like 10 or 11 all my class went to the yearly school trip to some rural house, which I only went to for social pressure, and at night all the people in my class went to the boys bedroom to talk and play games.

When the bottle pointed us both, I remember she made the most repulsive face she could and the rest of kids started laughing at her for having to kiss me, but we still had to kiss.

She did the smooch face and I got my lips close enough so that it did look like I smooched her but I did not and we didn't say anything afterwards.

I'm actually glad I didn't lose my kissinity to her, a kiss is more special than just sex.

I hope I don't get banned for this, she clearly didn't want to and I'm still kissless virgin :feelswhat:
Get mogged, almost mang :smonk: