Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I almost fucked up bad at a wagiejob once.

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Mentioned b4 on here that i worked at a grocery store, part of my job was the maintenance crew (truecel position) one day i was upstairs searching for the cleaning cart cause my dumbass coworker hid it, it's that yellow thing you've seen that have wheels, so i had to take the elevator down, when i got to the bottom and tried pushing the cart out, the wheels kept getting stuck on the gap between the elevator doors and being a weak ass framelet i was struggling to even move the cart cause the container was full of nasty, heavy, soap water, i ended up stepping over and pulling the cart outwards and as i did that the container of water fell backwards and went all over the elevator and into the cracks :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: the cranky ass geriatric manager and the landwhale ass.manager came over all pissed, the elevator smelled like shit from the water, plus i had 2 retards yelling at me at once , its like dont put the weak framelet in charge of moving heavy things! They made my ass mop all the water up, then realized their shitty elevator wasnt damaged and let me go without you know being fired or sum shit, i was a little nervous cause if i was to break an expensive thing liek that would i have to pay for it with my wagiebucks? :feelskek: sure just give me 50 years :feelskek: but yea that situation and being called creepy by a Pawg goth foid was really the only highlights of any of the wagiejobs i had.

Brocel that isn't too bad one time when I was 16, I was so fuckin careless and stupid, we got a new shipment of tomato sauce or whatever and it was in this big ass vat, and I had just finished mopping the floors and it was blocking the small ass corridor I had to get through. so, I walked beside it to get around it and lifted the mop over it, idk what was going through my head I think I might have thought it was an old one they were going to throw away, but I just didn't care maybe idk I'm not a good person... and this cook saw me do it and he was pissed. Still feel really bad and stupid for that one.

Brocel that isn't too bad one time when I was 16, I was so fuckin careless and stupid, we got a new shipment of tomato sauce or whatever and it was in this big ass vat, and I had just finished mopping the floors and it was blocking the small ass corridor I had to get through. so, I walked beside it to get around it and lifted the mop over it, idk what was going through my head I think I might have thought it was an old one they were going to throw away, but I just didn't care maybe idk I'm not a good person... and this cook saw me do it and he was pissed. Still feel really bad and stupid for that one.
brain rot from being an inkwell does that to you, i understand, ive split shit at work and my coat would get snagged on flimsy containers so shit would come flying down on me in front of foids who would laugh :fuk: