Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I aked out the girl I've been orbitting for valentine's day.

you are like a brothER to hER

You actually did well,you know why? Because there will be a day when you ask yourself: "Did I actually try enough? Did I bother to expose myself out there and gather the courage to ask anyone out?" And that will be when this painful experience you just had comes to your mind so you can safely say without regrets: "Yes"

If this was the first time ever I suggest you keep trying even more with other girls,ironically enough when you've made sure that your situation is hopeless a certain peace of mind will arrive.At least that's my case and personal experience.

Last edited:
The blackpill just grew stronger in you

I feel really bad for OP. Everyone warned him that it was hopeless, but he really thought he had a chance. Like he kept thinking it was too soon and asked about waiting. Now it's time to cope, assuming you ain't homeless because your cunt mom kicked ya out.
I'm not homeless yet. It's all going downhill though.
learn from your mistakes and grow wiser, more blackpilled
I'm definetely not going to do this again.
You actually did well,you know why? Because there will be a day when you ask yourself: "Did I actually try enough? Did I bother to expose myself out there and gather the courage to ask anyone out?" And that will be when this painful experience you just had comes to your mind so you can safely say without regrets: "Yes"

If this was the first time ever I suggest you keep trying even more with other girls,ironically enough when you've made sure that your situation is hopeless a certain peace of mind will arrive.At least that's my case and personal experience.
I hate myself for trying but i would hate myself for not trying also. There is no winning.

I hate myself for trying but i would hate myself for not trying also. There is no winning.

This makes zero sense. You should not have tried.

Trying is losing. And it's losing in the most humiliating way possible.

I have made this public service announcement countless times but I'll make it again: If the foid doesn't ask you out, she is NOT INTERESTED IN YOU.

Orbiting only hurts orbiter

This is why incels with female "friends" need to wake up. Being completely alone is better than being used, unappreciated, and discarded like you were never anything at all. Foids don't truly value men that are good to them. Fuck being undervalued when you shouldn't be.
I stopped talking with the females I was considering as "friends" when I fully accepted the blackpill. If you're open about sex and willing to fuck some chad you knew a day before and not me, you don't deserve my time.

Last edited:
Well we are all still here for you buddy boyo:dab:

Even if you where acting bluepilled
:rolleyes:

You were brave enough to even ask.
The amount of rejections I've gotten, I don't think I could ever ask a girl again as I don't want to hear the rejections anymore.

Same thing happened to me last week. The foid had that punk look that I really liked (probably one of that wannabes who go to anifa rallies and shit like that) and I really thought I had a chance JFL.

You were brave enough to even ask.
The amount of rejections I've gotten, I don't think I could ever ask a girl again as I don't want to hear the rejections anymore.

It's not bravery. It's bluepilled ignorance and borderline masochism.

Every time an incel approaches, it directly empowers foids and directly hurts our cause.

STOP approaching, and STOP encouraging approaching.

Sorry it went that way bro. Sucks that so many people here play the crab bucket and hope for you to fail.

But yeah, you knew it was predictable that she wouldn't return your feelings right? Befriending foids is a trap.