Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Ain't Buyin A Western Game Again

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
This is right about the worst new game I ever done played so far.

I was expectin this one to be decent considerin I did enjoy the original a bit.

But I ave to say I am quite disappointed in this here game.

So far it doesn't amount much more than holdin down the A button listenin to some borin conversations.

And it's another one of them interfaces where you can barely make out what in the world the text and the symbols mean because the soyboy programming this 2 inches from his 40inch monitor thought it'd look mighty pretty and such having the text small

Yet the inconsiderate lil bastard never done thought how it'd translate to sitting 15 feet away on a recliner from a 55 inch toy.

Now those oriental games. Those are ones I'll be fixin to play.

As for paying my hard earned dollars to the western fillers for this cud well I reckon the only way I'd do that if I was piratin one of them and such.

Yet I prefer my console and would done rather use my pc for old games with those there emulators.

I don't know what those fool were thinkin over at Rockstar since the old one wasn't half bad of a cowboy game but this one is one of those there "movie games" like the cucks at Sony Computer Entertainment America keep pushin out.

There be less darn gameplay in this first 2 hours then there was in the first 10 minutes of the old Red Dead. That game had a short lil cutscene on a train then it was pretty much all action from there.

And who done that these lame dialogue choices would be a good idea? Such a useless darn addition.

I also done have no idea why all these western games have to have some sort of "farmin" element to them all.

I used to like collectin stuff when I was playin a platformer like Spyro or Crash Bandicoot but to hell with this "farmin" stuff.

They sure don't make em like they used to, no sir they do not.

Right now I'm about the part where your getting ready to hijack that train but I doubt this will be getting better.

Bored2

This here game's duller than a fully eaten corn cob and has gotten around that much substance to it as well.

I'll be sticken with dem yeller games from here on when it comes to the new ones.

You’ll change your mind when doom eternal is out. :feelzez:

Japanese games can only satisfy you for so long.

Now fortunately that's one of them computer games you can download as soon as they done release it.

As long as I'm not being parted with my hard earned dollar bills I wouldn't be opposed to tryin one.

But my payin days for these western games are over.

Japanese games can only satisfy you for so long.

If I ever get bored of them oriental games I can always done switch to their cartoons and their funny strips until I feel like a fixin of some of that there electronic entertainment again.

Red Dead 2 disappointed you?

A shame. Game looks gorgeous...

yeah the game doesnt even start until after the bar fight but even then no clue wtf is going on

where is the horse store lmao

Get Soul Calibur 6 instead.

I wish I would've done listened to ol @SergeantIncel

He did tried to warn me and such about doin' one of them there pre-orders but I was too fool to pay him any mind.

I sure as the sun will rise won't be makin a mistake like that anytime soon. Believe that.

Not even if it's a new game from one of them yeller fellers.

It's a darn shame too since when I was a kid I'd like to go buy a game and get lost into it, buyin it for no more reason than the simple fact I done thought it was interestin'

Now I got to do this all this here research and all before buyin' and spoil all that fun.

Ain't that a shame.

Sure ain't as shameful as wastin' some hard earned dollars. No sir, it ain't.

You aren't even 5 hours into the game and you deem it bad? Play a little more. It gets enjoyable after a while. I can't wait to play Fist of the North Star after this though :feelzez:

You aren't even 5 hours into the game and you deem it bad? Play a little more. It gets enjoyable after a while. I can't wait to play Fist of the North Star after this though :feelzez:

@Clock Tower

Now that's a game I reckon would be more up my alley.

I'll give this ol thing a bit more a chance before I take off my spurs but I doubt it'd be changin' much.

Red Dead 2 disappointed you?

A shame. Game looks gorgeous...

@Alfen

Ain't it a shame mister' but that's just the way they're makin the darn things these days. Shameful an such, at least the ones that come western way that is.

Get Soul Calibur 6 instead.

@lonelyistheworld

Now I am a fan of them there "tiddy games"

Yup, that's a fact now.

'specially this one as 'posed to that there other one. Dead or Alive considerin' they'll be tonin' done the flesh and such and I consider that just one darn disappointment.

and I'm about through with bein disappointed by these here games ya hear'

>bastard

rip your noswear streak

We learn from mistakes, next time you'll be the one warning others. :feelsokman:

That I sure will partner.

I'll spread the word quicker than the railway, darn right I will, next time there's some chatter round these parts about some new game comin' out.

Much obliged.

Ain't Buyin :y'all:

Now I hope you ain't done tryin to start a ruckus in here now.

I'm in as bad a mood as a snake that done got it's tail stepped on over this.
>bastard

rip your noswear streak

Now I fancy myself an honest man and the way I'm seein' this as long as you can find the word in a dictionary and such than it's all mighty fine.

I wish I would've done listened to ol @SergeantIncel

He did tried to warn me and such about doin' one of them there pre-orders but I was too fool to pay him any mind.

I sure as the sun will rise won't be makin a mistake like that anytime soon. Believe that.

Not even if it's a new game from one of them yeller fellers.

It's a darn shame too since when I was a kid I'd like to go buy a game and get lost into it, buyin it for no more reason than the simple fact I done thought it was interestin'

Now I got to do this all this here research and all before buyin' and spoil all that fun.

Ain't that a shame.

Sure ain't as shameful as wastin' some hard earned dollars. No sir, it ain't.
are you WESTERNposting right now?

are you WESTERNposting right now?

Now where in the world did you done get a wild eyed idea like that son?

It's real impolite and such to demean a man over his accent. Just cause' a feller be takin to expressin himself in a different fashion doesn't mean he's any less sophisticated than another.

Now straighten' up before you rustle up to the wrong hat and be startin' somethin' I'm not so sure you'd be able to finish.

View attachment 59922

Now where in the world did you done get a wild eyed idea like that son?

It's real impolite and such to demean a man over his accent. Just cause' a feller be takin to expressin himself in a different fashion doesn't mean he's any less sophisticated than another.

Now straighten' up before you rustle up to the wrong hat and be startin' somethin' I'm not so sure you'd be able to finish.

lold hard tbh ngl

Bought the standard edition yesterday...pretty average from the little of what I've played of it thus far. Gonna no life it soon to properly formulate an opinion of the game. I really hope it's not overhyped normie garbage

Next time wait for the game to come out and see what it's like before you buy.