Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I agree with Weed, Hamlossus is the truest of cels

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Hammy should be the official mascot. I have watched all the videos that @Weed posted and it convinced me. Ham is actually very talented and plays the guitar pretty well tbhtbh.

He also sings decently tbhtbhngl. He has real talent and has public posts. Seems like a genuinely good guy. Despite all of this he posts to Reddit about not having friends and asking for updoots for his new haircut. Hammy mogs all others in trueceldom.

Last edited:
mogs me so hard it's not even funny. this man is a god compared to me

this is what a truecel looks like
Image0

He is decent tbh.

He is decent tbh.
Hammy should be the official mascot. I have watched all the videos that @Weed posted and it convinced me. Ham is actually very talented and plays the guitar pretty well tbhtbh.

He also sings decently tbhtbhngl. He has real talent and has public posts. Seems like a genuinely good guy. Despite all of this he posts to Reddit about not having friends and asking for updoots for his new haircut. Hammy mogs all others are trueceldom.

your avi breaks the chad rule :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Huge fatcel = volcel

He’s a very unique specimen.

I agree tbh. He is a giant though. At 6'7. Not saying he isn't truecel because he Deffo is. Just a fun fact.

Zigham
Hammies rise up!

mogs me so hard it's not even funny. this man is a god compared to me

this is what a truecel looks like
View attachment 86441
cope, hammy also has fucked chin
WNzoQhP
tbhthb

Huge fatcel = volcel
cope, his eye area is completely fucked and the way he stores his fat in upper third is completely subhuman. Just look at the difference glasses make tbhthb
50652375 2444498975564794 930783137472970752 n
and on top of that he has fucked hair and chin genetics.
Screenshot 2
ded srs

I agree tbh. He is a giant though. At 6'7. Not saying he isn't truecel because he Deffo is. Just a fun fact.
Imagine if he was black ded srs
Bbc
legit bbc tbhthb and even @ that height he is truecel ngl

Attachments

• 1549297497000.png
    1549297497000.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 73
View attachment 86471 Hammies rise up!

cope, hammy also has fucked chinView attachment 86470 tbhthb

cope, his eye area is completely fucked and the way he stores his fat in upper third is completely subhuman. Just look at the difference glasses make tbhthb
View attachment 86472 and on top of that he has fucked hair and chin genetics. View attachment 86473 ded srs

Imagine if he was black ded srs
View attachment 86474 legit bbc tbhthb and even @ that height he is truecel ngl
Ham also has pretty relatable copes like guitar, and beer drinking

Just learn a guitar bro!

JFL @Weed who commented this on hammy's vid?
Screen Shot 2019 02 04 at 114241 AM

He's talented... however fatcel = volcel?

I like hamlossus he's a cool guy. He's a fucking giant though could probably work as a bouncer and destroy normies tbhngl

I've been trying to figure out what exactly is going on in these videos. If you notice the audience is all oldcels and there's a projection screen with pics of hammy and other kids. My guess is this is some sort of recital where whoever this guitar teacher is invites his students to perform for all these oldcels.

He slightly mogs me as he is and would completely mog me to death if he lost weight. Maybe I should be our mascot if this guy is worthy.

I've been trying to figure out what exactly is going on in these videos. If you notice the audience is all oldcels and there's a projection screen with pics of hammy and other kids. My guess is this is some sort of recital where whoever this guitar teacher is invites his students to perform for all these oldcels.
I thought it was a church, ngl.

He's definitely not the truest

He mogs my facial features though

Usually when you take music classes in an academy at some point the teacher rents a place and invites people so their students can perform. Most of the time the people who go are family, so they are probably relatives of the kids playing there.

Usually when you take music classes in an academy at some point the teacher rents a place and invites people so their students can perform. Most of the time the people who go are family, so they are probably relatives of the kids playing there.

Makes sense

no. we need a ethniccel maskot. not this guy,he is white and brutally mogs all of us. not a saint.

We'd have to settle the fatcel question first.

Imagine being 6 foot 7 and still managing to be a repulsive slob fat fuck. How much fucking calories does this loser eat. You need to like 6k calories a day at that height and weight to keep gaining weight.

Imagine being 6 foot 7 and still managing to be a repulsive slob fat fuck. How much fucking calories does this loser eat. You need to like 6k calories a day at that height and weight to keep gaining weight.
Probably has a thyroid problem. I used to have one, but then I went and got medical help and lost 50lbs in 3 months without trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back