Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I agree with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on many things. Why do I hate the bitch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Ok, so she says a lot of left-wing type stuff, like that billionaires are evil and shouldn't exist.

I'm poor and I hate rich people, so naturally I agree with most of it.

Why do I hate this bitch so much then? The mere sight of her, the mere mention of her name on reddit makes me roll my eyes and cringe.

Good hate fuck candidate, she has some massive tits

Because she’s a cunt

Ok, so she says a lot of left-wing type stuff, like that billionaires are evil and shouldn't exist.

Why do I hate this bitch so much then? The mere sight of her, the mere mention of her name on reddit makes me roll my eyes and cringe.
:soy::soy::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:soy:

Hating leftists comes easily for most sane people

like that billionaires are evil and shouldn't exist.
why do those commies just say"billionaires are evil bro " what why do they just call them billionairs call them with (((their))) real name what is she afraid of?

probably the teeth

Hating leftists comes easily for most sane people
I hate almost all politicians equally tbh.

However I don't mind about the authoritarian left, anarchy and royalism. Even if I don't agree with all their theoris, they are the only people worth to listen when talking about serious politics. Mostly because unlike the usual governing parties, they don't hide their ambitious and unpopular opinions to gather wide languid votes during parodies of democratic elections.

You despise her because she has a face you want to slap. Especially due to her red lipstick and terrifying smile.

Thing is, since the world is already going to decay, we might as well accept it and let her be president. We know she won’t care for us, but if she can fuck this world up a bit more faster, it’d be nice to see the revolution coming closer

I always vote left because I'm ethnic and i agree with the welfare state

I hate almost all politicians equally tbh.

However I don't mind about the authoritarian left, anarchy and royalism. Even if I don't agree with all their theoris, they are the only people worth to listen when talking about serious politics. Mostly because unlike the usual governing parties, they don't hide their ambitious and unpopular opinions to gather wide languid votes during parodies of democratic elections.
Most politicians are scum regardless of which side they take in this low IQ Right vs Left power struggle tbh

Good hate fuck candidate, she has some massive tits

She's exactly the kind of uppity feisty bitch that is perfect for hate fucking.

I've seen plenty of these kind of hoes, latinas usually fit that profile but they only get hate fucked if it's a white man tho. Western ethnic feminist bitches exclusively only want white men to put them in their place.

Last edited:
Most politicians are scum regardless of which side they take in this low IQ Right vs Left power struggle tbh
Yup, that's why I'm talking about parodies of election. Those I'm talking about actually do have coherent projects of society, they are not just passing by to get free cash from the state and then leave after 5 years of making things worse, or not making anything at all. But the "left VS right" meme is very normie by nature, and normies like to mock everything that isn't normie. Nowadays any open royalist or communist candidate is mocked by everyone no matter what he will say.

She doesn't represent the interests of incels...

Yup, that's why I'm talking about parodies of election. Those I'm talking about actually do have coherent projects of society, they are not just passing by to get free cash from the state and then leave after 5 years of making things worse, or not making anything at all. But the "left VS right" meme is very normie by nature, and normies like to mock everything that isn't normie. Nowadays any open royalist or communist candidate is mocked by everyone no matter what he will say.
Indeed, American politics has been dumbed down an is a mockery of how things should be done. Then again this place was never a true democracy, there’s alway been a group of elites pulling strings