Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I again fight with my sister because smartphone charge (i will buy one tomorrow)

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Yeasterday all my family except me goes to a birthday party, while they still there i drinking in my house and get drunk. When they arrived i'm charching my smartphone, my sister ask me for him and i said that my smartphone is charching. This bitch simply ROBBED the charger and I took it back. Her become angry and tried to beat me, i call her whore and waiting for my smartphone charguer 100%.
All my family wen in her side, i fucking hate theses sub-humans. I hope all they die.

Whore's can't live without their phones and being in contact 24/7, they probably die if they're forced to do so.

You should've slapped her back to her room for her insolence. :feelsbaton:

Yeasterday all my family except me goes to a birthday party, while they still there i drinking in my house and get drunk. When they arrived i'm charching my smartphone, my sister ask me for him and i said that my smartphone is charching. This bitch simply ROBBED the charger and I took it back. Her become angry and tried to beat me, i call her whore and waiting for my smartphone charguer 100%.
All my family wen in her side, i fucking hate theses sub-humans. I hope all they die.
Where are you from ?

That sounds so unfair you call her out for doing what’s wrong and she gets people siding with her. The guilty don’t deserve defending if it’s evident that they’re being called out for doing wrong.

Insolent foids can't take no for an answer if anything it only proves they've passed the point of 'asking nicely'