Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "I advise you to blow yourself up in minecraft" -Why this guy would be a terrible master (A look back on Aristotle's philosophy)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
If you're interested in concepts of being a slave and master and being controlled, all that stuff, stay on this post, if you're not, I hope you read this, if you have any time for me.

There was a thread I made about slaves and women which is not my philosophy by the way as usual.... you see I'm too dumb to come up with something original so I just talked about how aristotle applies in real life today: https://incels.is/threads/aristotle-was-right-about-slaves-women-laziness-and-the-mind.395951/

In this thread I talked about the concept of being a master and being a slave and came to the conclusions it's better for someone better than you to control you than for you to be given the steering wheel to your car, which is your life.

I talked about men controlling women, fact that women are on average dumber, doesn't mean they have to stay this way, they're just weak and if you give them rights there are quite a few monarchies and what not on the way, I'm really not optimistic...

Anyway, he proposed the idea he of himself being my master

:feelswhat:

Jfl, OK you want to be controlled. Let me help. Put on a suicide vest, run into a crowded area and blow yourself and them up. (In GTA 2 of course)
There are things wrong with this example and I'll adress them:

First of all, blowing myself up doesn't benefit me in anyway. If there's any master I wouldn't choose you, your suggestion is ending my life, it would be stupid for me to end my life and therefore you're stupid and don't want the best for me.

Second, I don't think you would make a good parent, I can control myself better than you and, I'm not unhinged. I don't need to be controlled that way, women do, even if I did need to be controlled that way on any level, trusting you, giving you the steering wheel is gonna be a bad idea, I'm gonna die, I want to become a better person through methods of suffering, I want to learn something, dying makes me learn nothing, I don't wanna go into some dark hole where I'm given some drug and I forget everything about myself, I don't know... whatever happens, every past memory gone, in such a situation it's not just I learn nothing, there's a chance I'll actually forget whatever I knew before and I'm not willing to take that risk.

My final point is this, the master has to give something positive in research if I suffer to death and I learn ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it's better for me to choose what I do want to learn.

0 reply hymen broken
also lol at the nigga schizomaxxing

If I'm going to blow myself up I'm gonna use helium instead of hydrogen! I think it has more lift. But I'm not a balloon man, so I can't be 200% sure of that...

0 reply hymen broken
also lol at the nigga schizomaxxing
fuck off Grey, this isn't looksmaxx

I don't mind people controling me to a degree depending upon what I get in return tbh

I don't mind people controling me to a degree depending upon what I get in return tbh
You understood the post good job. It's just like how students if they're controlled by let's say someone who fits the role of a good teacher become smarter, especially if he or she's in first grade or any other really young grade, they're better off taught and controlled because they simply are lazy and dumb.

Him telling me to blow myself up is like a bird telling a first grader follow his instructions, I'm sure first graders are smarter than birds.

I don’t think you’re going to find a master who will have your best interest at heart. Thus, I believe you should be your own master.

Slave is maybe the wrong word for it because they had zero control and their benefits didnt matter. If a master told him to blow himself up, he would be forced to do it. (At least i think so)

Aprentice is a better role imo. Properly trained youth will become a more competent adult.

I don’t think you’re going to find a master who will have your best interest at heart. Thus, I believe you should be your own master.
I would love to think you're right, but you're wrong. I know people who are way more intelligent than me, I would love for them to control me and take care of me. I can learn what they learnt if I live like them.

Slave is maybe the wrong word for it because they had zero control and their benefits didnt matter. If a master told him to blow himself up, he would be forced to do it. (At least i think so)

Aprentice is a better role imo. Properly trained youth will become a more competent adult.
That's true, in order to achieve unreal standards you have to be controlled, but yeah, that word is a bit less frightening and much more acceptable socially. That is exactly what I meant thanks for pointing out, I just wanted to give rise to the selfless aspect of the equation, apprentice can just quit, slaves don't have a choice.

I would love to think you're right, but you're wrong. I know people who are way more intelligent than me, I would love for them to control me and take care of me. I can learn what they learnt if I live like them.
Why not just learn a trade? I imagine that experience would be similar to the one you’re looking for.

Why not just learn a trade? I imagine that experience would be similar to the one you’re looking for.
Bruh nah man the truth is, I wouldn't prefer a master who likes to be in control so much that they buy slaves... but thanks for the suggestion. there's too much risk of me getting killed too, in such a trade. I think more of the school environment, teacher to student.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back