Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Aristotle was right about slaves (women, laziness and the mind)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I was reading this book it was talking about men's superiority over women.

It basically states that since women are unhinged it's better and more beneficial for them to be controlled. I will keep the author's name a secret but I don't know, I think we're all unhinged by nature.

Me for example loved getting beaten up and so on, I loved getting embarrassed and so on, because that would motivate me to change the next day.

Now, I don't have that. It's almost like I'm the woman in a way, I can't control my urges, whatever hard task there may be and I'm not telling anyone to go for whatever they find hard, that won't really help you, instead focus on what benefits you.

Self control, is self love really that important? It's almost like submitting to your darkest and most gruesome desires.

Anyway, I really like this idea of being controlled by someone else who cares for you so much that you're his/her slave and you benefit from the treatment you get. This isn't always abuse lol but it's just controlling everything you do, for your better and you're unhinged and are grateful for your master or mistress teaching you this.

At the end of the day I would say I respect any of you who show great amounts of self control. Self expression is something that I find harder personally but for self expression each person has their own taste, self control is much more straightforward.

Self love. The idea of self love, I would say self love is examining deeply what'll benefit you in the long run more than any short term pleasure will.

So, I used to hate this concept of self love, it's not really just pandering to yourself I realize now, it's really just pandering and criticizing yourself over long or short periods of time for you turn out the way you want yourself to turn out. Turning out the way you want yourself to turn out sounds abstract and at times you can't really examining it and it's easy to get caught up imagining you become some person.

I would say always look in the direction of self improvement. Learning new truths, and so on. I do admit things like sex are important but they aren't really beneficial, in the long run, not being nofap here, just don't let your instincts control you. If there are consequences to it.

Me for example loved getting beaten up and so on, I loved getting embarrassed and so on, because that would motivate me to change the next day.
You cuck

I love adding people to my ignore list, thank you.

I'm talking real life dude, I bet you had the privilege of getting to ignore people this is real talk not everyone has that privilege.

Lol this sounds a bit crazy but here I'll word it differently for you to understand it better, this isn't something crazy.

In other words, things that were the right things to do, very often for me, they were motivated by fear.

Anyway, I really like this idea of being controlled by someone else who cares for you so much that you're his/her slave and you benefit from the treatment you get. This isn't always abuse lol but it's just controlling everything you do, for your better and you're unhinged and are grateful for your master or mistress teaching you this.
:feelswhat:

Jfl, OK you want to be controlled. Let me help. Put on a suicide vest, run into a crowded area and blow yourself and them up. (In GTA 2 of course)

:feelswhat:

Jfl, OK you want to be controlled. Let me help. Put on a suicide vest, run into a crowded area and blow yourself and them up. (In GTA 2 of course)
There are things wrong with this example and I'll adress them:

First of all, blowing myself up doesn't benefit me in anyway. If there's any master I wouldn't choose you, your suggestion is ending my life, it would be stupid for me to end my life and therefore you're stupid and don't want the best for me.

Second, I think you wouldn't make a good parent, I can control myself better than you and, I'm not unhinged. I don't need to be controlled that way, women do, even if I did need to be controlled that way on any level, trusting you, giving you the steering wheel is gonna be a bad idea, I'm gonna die, I want to become a better person through methods of suffering, I want to learn something, dying makes me learn nothing, I don't wanna go into some dark hole where I'm given some drug and I forget everything about myself, I don't know... whatever happens, every past memory gone, in such a situation it's not just I learn nothing, there's a chance I'll actually forget whatever I knew before and I'm not willing to take that risk.

AR79V6WW 700w 0