Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I admit that I am a misogynist

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's not that I hate women, per se but I just can't respect them. I can't take them seriously. In my last job, as a lab technician, I used to work closely with women because most of the employees at that company were women for some reason. But every time something went wrong, they would always come to me to save their asses. They were incapable of keeping their heads cool long enough to fix whatever needed fixing. They were quick to panic. I've had similar experiences on other occasions too. Women shouldn't be put in positions that demand hard work; they should be delegated to teaching kindergartners how to wipe their butts. I think that's the full extent of their abilities. They tend to be very child-like and that's why they're incompetent in almost everything. Although I admit that they make good secretaries and more often than not they're good at socialization and communication. But I will never respect them. Whenever I see those things with makeup on their faces trying to talk about something important, it's like listening to a 13-year-old attempting to be all grown-up when he still plays with action figures. I think I am what they call a misogynist, but that's ok. Honestly, most people are. Even women hate talking to other women.

Last edited:
It's not that I hate women, per se but I just can't respect them. I can't take them seriously.
I'm sort of the opposite. I hate them, but i can take them seriously. And i can't really respect them once i find out how they really are