Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I added her on JewsBook

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I added my love on JewsBook 2 weeks ago, guess what happened, nothing. She didn't even decline my friend request.
I was at work and I just took out my phone from my pocket, and just added her and then, I went on with my day like nothing happened. I was ready to even start a conversation with her, about how things worked out for her in the last 3 years. How is college and shit... I would have told her I have a pretty decent job, hard physical labour, but pays well, and a nice little apartment downtown.
But she didn't even decline my friend request, she just doesn't give one single fuck about me, if she even knows who I am.
Now an era has come to an end and I feel dense.

Headed to wherever, I am a nobody, came from nowhere.

take your chances and continue talking

take your chances and continue talking
My messages would go right to her "requests" folder. Which is muted for everyone by default. And i bet there are a tons of fags there.
Sadly it is her choice now.

I added my love
Soy clap

muh kween

Lol, I went through a similar experience as you, fellow brocel.

She was probably busy getting gangraped by her work colleagues, so she didn't saw your invite.

Brutal oneitispill

She was probably busy getting gangraped by her work colleagues, so she didn't saw your invite.

Brutal oneitispill
More than sure she doesn't need a job to live a confortable life. Or any life...