Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually think I could ascend with a 15 YO JB

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I have seen teenage girls going for guys who were ugly just because they were older than them. I am almost 30 and know for a fact there must exist some non fat 15 YO who would let me fuck her. 15 YOs are legal here BTW and it;s the bottom AOC. But where can I find such a young girl for sex? I mean I wouldn't roam around schools, that's creepy.

Where do 15 year olds go for 30 year olds? In my school people date their own age.

typical retard greycel thread

PSA: if no one considered you attractive when you were 15, or 20, they sure as hell aren't going to find you attractive at 30

I have seen teenage girls going for guys who were ugly just because they were older than them. I am almost 30 and know for a fact there must exist some non fat 15 YO who would let me fuck her. 15 YOs are legal here BTW and it;s the bottom AOC. But where can I find such a young girl for sex? I mean I wouldn't roam around schools, that's creepy.
Doubt it, maybe for money. Go for it, offer it to some school whore.

Okay and? What are you denying here? That JBs are easy? You're a faggot.
i know you said it's the AOC over there but this post kinda glows ngl

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/FTu8aVVwzQ8?feature=share

>It's legal
>w-w-well I am still kinda scared

This just shows how cucked this soyciety is, even majority of "blackpillers" are cucks.
Doubt it, maybe for money. Go for it, offer it to some school whore.
Doubt it. I saw one dirty smelly looking fat neckbeard in shittiest clothes once with a girl who was 15 at most. She was so skinny and sexy, he looked like an ogre.

Pedocels on FBI Watch. seriously what the fuck is up with all these pedos and fakecels lately.

Pedocels on FBI Watch. seriously what the fuck is up with all these pedos and fakecels lately.
WHat's pedo in fucking or wanting to fuck a girl of AOC in my country (15 here in Poland, even lower in Spain and Germany). USA cucks are pathetic. What's fakecel about wanting to ascend?

15 yos are chad only.

Okay and? What are you denying here? That JBs are easy? You're a faggot.
If you think you can "ascend" what the fuck are you doing here? If you think JBs are easy why haven't you ascended already, you absolute donkey?

I shouldn't need to explain this to you. Genetic determinism is at the core of the blackpill. Everyone here was pre-programmed to have a set amount of SMV, and with few exceptions such as extreme wealth or physical disfigurement, once they finish puberty are pretty much stuck there. If you genuinely think that you can somehow "ascend" at this point, with a teenage girl half your age mind you, you are either 1) a fakecel normalfaggot, 2) a delusional retard, or 3) both.

You're almost 30 but you have the logical reasoning skills of someone who's 13. You at least have the self-awareness to realize that it'd be socially taboo to hang out at schools with sexual intent, but it would somehow be less taboo to randomly approach 15-year-old foids at any other place? Pure autism.

If you think you can "ascend" what the fuck are you doing here? If you think JBs are easy why haven't you ascended already, you absolute donkey?

I shouldn't need to explain this to you. Genetic determinism is at the core of the blackpill. Everyone here was pre-programmed to have a set amount of SMV, and with few exceptions such as extreme wealth or physical disfigurement, once they finish puberty are pretty much stuck there. If you genuinely think that you can somehow "ascend" at this point, with a teenage girl half your age mind you, you are either 1) a fakecel normalfaggot, 2) a delusional retard, or 3) both.

You're almost 30 but you have the logical reasoning skills of someone who's 13. You at least have the self-awareness to realize that it'd be socially taboo to hang out at schools with sexual intent, but it would somehow be less taboo to randomly approach 15-year-old foids at any other place? Pure autism.
Oh wait I remember now, people were calling you a massive agecuck. Makes sense.

Oh wait I remember now, people were calling you a massive agecuck. Makes sense.
Nothing will change the fact that if you didn't already ascend by the time you turned 20 or 25, you're sure as hell not going to ascend with "muh 15-year-old JB" by the time you turn 30. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The 30-year-old dudes who are having sex with high schoolers are the dudes who've been having sex since they were 12. Not you.

On the bright side, there's a shit ton of prostitutes in your country. I mean, at least you have the whores who are too ugly to ply their trade in the richer parts of Europe.

:lul: :lul:

Attraction towards 15-year-olds = 'pedophilia'

IT level logic tbh

15 YOs are legal here BTW and it;s the bottom AOC.
Oh nooooooooooooooooooo! Look at this pedocel from .is sexualizing minors! How dare he!!!?!?!? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You can't even look for people at legal AoC in your own country without having American cucks hunting you down because of they age cuckoldry worship of number 18.

15 year old girls don't want ugly, poor, lazy, etc 30 year old guys, they'd only want you if you were an 18-25 year old nigga that sold drugs and skated.

holy shit based post from ppecel :dafuckfeels:

Nothing will change the fact that if you didn't already ascend by the time you turned 20 or 25, you're sure as hell not going to ascend with "muh 15-year-old JB" by the time you turn 30. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

On the bright side, there's a shit ton of prostitutes in your country. I mean, at least you have the whores who are too ugly to ply their trade in the richer parts of Europe.
LMFAO all this microaggression and passive aggression behind this post. I'm suspecting an infiltrator just for this reason alone. Blacklisted just in case of being a foid (this is a massively foid-minded way of talking).
Oh nooooooooooooooooooo! Look at this pedocel from .is sexualizing minors! How dare he!!!?!?!? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You can't even look for people at legal AoC in your own country without having American cucks hunting you down because of they age cuckoldry worship of number 18.
Screw the IT, look at americunt cucks here attacking me. USA should be nuked, no doubt about it.
:lul: :lul:

Attraction towards 15-year-olds = 'pedophilia'

IT level logic tbh
Just american things.

Teracope :feelskek:
JBs want max 25 yo TikTok pretty boys and not some 30yo inkler

Teracope :feelskek:
JBs want max 25 yo TikTok pretty boys and not some 30yo inkler
My experiences are telling me something else but okay. I mean majority of them probably are, but I am not talking about fucking tons of them but that there's a higher chance one of them would want me over 20-30 year olds wanting me.

My experiences are telling me something else but okay. I mean majority of them probably are, but I am not talking about fucking tons of them but that there's a higher chance one of them would want me over 20-30 year olds wanting me.
Whatever helps you coping :feelskek:

LMFAO all this microaggression and passive aggression behind this post. I'm suspecting an infiltrator just for this reason alone. Blacklisted just in case of being a foid (this is a massively foid-minded way of talking).

Screw the IT, look at americunt cucks here attacking me. USA should be nuked, no doubt about it.

Just american things.
Oh look, someone who hasn't been here for a month thinks I'm the infiltrator. :feelskek:

You're making this about the AOC but you're the only person in this thread who is hung up on it. Everyone criticizing you is doing so not because they think you're a kiddie fucker, but because you're a retard just like that 48-year-old dude who went back to college so he could try to "ascend".

Oh look, someone who hasn't been here for a month thinks I'm the infiltrator. :feelskek:

You're making this about the AOC but you're the only person in this thread who is hung up on it. Everyone criticizing you is doing so not because they think you're a kiddie fucker, but because you're a retard just like that 48-year-old dude who went back to college so he could try to "ascend".
Depends, I talked to a Polish dude years ago and he pretty much confirmed OP's point, he himself was just a full time NEET gamer and would go out dressed in "cool appealing" ways that he knew would get attention from these young foinds, and he said he was not good looking either and upper 20s, and still had a girl with him every month.

Don't know how true that is, but since OP and this other Polish dude I talked to said the same thing, it might hold true to some degree. If they want image, them level up your image to whatever way foids think are cool in your particular place.

Depends, I talked to a Polish dude years ago and he pretty much confirmed OP's point, he himself was just a full time NEET gamer and would go out dressed in "cool appealing" ways that he knew would get attention from these young foinds, and he said he was not good looking either and upper 20s, and still had a girl with him every month.

Don't know how true that is, but since OP and this other Polish dude I talked to said the same thing, it might hold true to some degree. If they want image, them level up your image to whatever way foids think are cool in your particular place.
Yes, this is what I noticed about young foids here. It's like it's status that they are attracted to mostly and it's easy to fake status with them. However it's also important to not me a aspie or in general fucked up in the head.

Mogs me brutally... if true.
Just my guesses... Or hopes and copes. I am too depressed to do anything either way and will probably jump from a tall building soon.

If you dont have a car nothing will happen :feelsclown:

Just become a dictator and you will have sex with 14-16 y.o. even as an 80y.o.

Yea bro 15 y/o girls realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want a 30y/o incel and not a 20-25 y/o thugmaxxed drug dealer or statusmaxxed tik tok prettyboys.

I guess a cope a day, keeps the rope away right?

Yea bro 15 y/o girls realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want a 30y/o incel and not a 20-25 y/o thugmaxxed drug dealer or statusmaxxed tik tok prettyboys.

I guess a cope a day, keeps the rope away right?
The cope here is you thinking that 15 year old foids want guys in their 20s because "muh drug dealer", the 15 year old foids in my grade only date 15-16 year old guys.

The cope here is you thinking that 15 year old foids want guys in their 20s because "muh drug dealer", the 15 year old foids in my grade only date 15-16 year old guys.
I was talking about the few girls who go for older guys like OP is coping about getting. I'm aware most holes date their peers.

Dn rd
When the coping is too strong cope

Try a larp event or some class maybe, swimming pools.. rape in bushes you know:feelsohh:

PSA: if no one considered you attractive when you were 15, or 20, they sure as hell aren't going to find you attractive at 30
I am gonna agree with the filthy commie on this one

The only way you will ever fuck a 15 year old is by force

This thread was major kekfuel ngl :feelshaha:

I hope OP ascended with his idealised prime JB, but sadly I have my doubts