Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Actually Prefer Being A Hookercel Over Being Chad

Having money vs being chad is what’s being discussed here. I can the see the appeal to both in different ways tbh

I'm not coping, I'm probably just more of a sexual sadist, I've never gotten the hype of "being desired", never cared for it, and when a whore has a smile on her face, its less arousing to me than when she has a more "genuine" expression of indifference or disgust

Like I said, this could very well be some kind of mental adaptation brought about by my inceldom, but I'm not forcing myself or coping, I like hookercelling way more than I would like dating
I wish I was like you man. my mental issues would go away

I dont believe in hollywoood romantic love, however I do need intimacy and caring, cuddle and so on. Like you say, its probably a mental disadaptation from my part as I never had love from my family, I allways was alone and bullied, and I like younger woman. Actually real teens (under age).

So everydday i strugle to sleep cause I need to feel tenderness from a young foid, that like you said, its a contradiction in itself because I know such a think does not exist.

They did damege me so much, that now I really want to beat them and I have strong anger issues towards them and I have to stay away from them for my own safety so on...

Ovbiously the way my brain hardwired all the things about sex and foids was trully unadaptative for todays real soyceity. Not to mention I have some skin problem wich make me more needy to have intimacy, raw sex, someone who takes care during the ation and so on...

PS: I never ever wanted to be a fucking chad. they are the dumbest most shallow being on the planet, just llike the foids, Cannot understand why some people wnat to be like them. i just want my stoled years of sex and intimacy back

you are hot and ready for a drugs and hookers lifestyle at any age, 20, 30, 40, 50, same shit.
you're only ready for a serious non-hooker relationship in your 20s and 30s, and if you can pursue it, you should, alongside making money.
i'll keep working at securing money, i'm already well on the way there, got two raises in one year, but i don't need to be pushed into this lifestyle. i know it will be there waiting for me anytime i need it.

and I get warnings and you dont
wtf has this forum come to :lul:

Another point I have to make is that mindset is due to socialization not biology, so it can be changed

If you go back far enough in human history, men didn't really care about this shit, and yet they carried on having happy lives, they did not care about being desired, they just took what they wanted and enjoyed it

So you have to ask yourself why is it they could do that but many men today can't, and the reason is because masculinity as a concept has been feminized, and men today are raised with the cultural values of "masculinity lite"

A feminine value system has been infused into the male code of conduct and the male value system, and its being amplified as time goes on, pretty soon it will be a norm for men to wear makeup and worry about things like what colours makes their eyes look better, just watch and see

This is not masculine thinking at all, the men of the past were hunters and warriors, everything was about conquest, battle and claim. Your wife was gifted to you or claimed by you, she was to learn to love you and if not that respect you, not choose to marry you because "muh rigid jaw line" lol
"Masculinity-lite" I like that.

I wish I could kill with my bare hands every idiot who posted "cope" here. Unfortunately most emotionally-starved incels here will die or rope without comprehending this (while contradictorily having a hatred for women and even correctly seeing them as the inferior, empty and submissive beings they are) while I cheerfully spend my money jizzing on all types of holes I can buy. :smonk:

I wish I was like you man. my mental issues would go away

I dont believe in hollywoood romantic love, however I do need intimacy and caring, cuddle and so on. Like you say, its probably a mental disadaptation from my part as I never had love from my family, I allways was alone and bullied, and I like younger woman. Actually real teens (under age).

So everydday i strugle to sleep cause I need to feel tenderness from a young foid, that like you said, its a contradiction in itself because I know such a think does not exist.

They did damege me so much, that now I really want to beat them and I have strong anger issues towards them and I have to stay away from them for my own safety so on...

Ovbiously the way my brain hardwired all the things about sex and foids was trully unadaptative for todays real soyceity. Not to mention I have some skin problem wich make me more needy to have intimacy, raw sex, someone who takes care during the ation and so on...

PS: I never ever wanted to be a fucking chad. they are the dumbest most shallow being on the planet, just llike the foids, Cannot understand why some people wnat to be like them. i just want my stoled years of sex and intimacy back
Yeah me too. I wish I could adopt this Blkpillpress emotionless mentality. But unfortunately I'm naturally cucked and need love and affection. I think we could all access this emotionless mentality and restore the true masculinity within us. But years of socialization will make it hard to do that.

We have to go through some sort of traumatic experience. Since emotionless behaviour can be seen in those suffering from PTSD. Apart from that,unless your a psychopath, Sociopath or were born in prehistoric times when men didn't give af and just raped whatever woman they saw.
Your most likely going to be very emotional and empathetic like a woman.

I've never really gotten this obsession with being desired, I don't care about being desired because I don't want to be the individual that is acted upon, I want to be the actor (the subject not the object), I want to be the one that is controlling, that is dominating, that is owning, etc, its way more enjoyable
There are things I will always be jealous of no matter what and this is one of them

I only know being submissive because my family is so strict (I literally had to say sorry to my mother to eat, so this controlling rule was never for me; also I was ganged up on a lot of times in my family 3 against 1 so I literally had to appeal my entire life)

My life is really worth ending but I'm just scared of pain and all that, it's a forced existence either way

tenor.gif
lmao

You're a weird dude lol

This is why you're intelligent you probably had to get things the hard way in life, to the point where now you're obsessed with getting things the hard way

This isn't a bad thing, but I just have never felt or desired something like this; let alone experienced it

My intellectual development would've definitely come to an end if I was chad; that's the only disadvantage I see. I've mastered the english language in a way where I'm always right and I use words instrumentally. A chad can't do that with his life full of whores and friends.

You also don't ever feel powerless as chad; the issues incels have, you don't ever really see until you closely examine it.

It's not worth anything and it's not really beneficial living a hedonistic life with girls wanting to be with you turning you into a feminist.

One thing I'm proud of is I'll never convert into any other political agenda just because "I'll stand a chance with her if I convert" I'd rather support the ugly while I can and support the best.

People don't want you to be friends with ugly people and this goes especially for girls; boys to an extent too but girls especially hate seeing a pretty and ugly friend together. I'd rather be friends with an ugly girl even if I was pretty but I can't because of the societal pressure; it's too much to bear.

So I'd rather be rejected.

You made a good thread about either being chad or remembering incel memories and I really prefer incel memories; we really are treated like scums of the Earth; only people having it worse than us are probably ugly girls; I put ugly people in the same category tbh nowadays; at least I can become strong and try hard and people telling me I can do it; ugly girls don't even have that except be pretty.

I mean they know how the world works so that's a plus.

Right now I would really regret not being able to feel what it's like to be an incel and be in his shoes. It's just that powerless feeling that I love, I love letting chads act surprised when I get mountains over them in academics and I do feel bad for them; but hey they have sex...