Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually like the idea of online dating

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
In the past I would still be virgin cause I have no friends to introduce me and too highinhib to talk to people, if I was gl using tinder would be pretty nice

Last edited:
If I was Chad i would too love the idea of online dating.

u like the idea till u will realise its even more black pilled then dating in rl :feelstrash:

If you were good looking you wouldn't need it. Chad can be a total dumbass, dork, sperg and it's seen as charming anyways. Meanwhile, regular guys would used to have to work to impress a foid, being bold and showing daringness and dominance despite sub-optimal aesthetics (this only applies to 6s and up). Now that's all been stripped away, you're either attractive, or an open cuck who invites himself to be used as a doormat and ATM, or you're nobody.

youre a cuck if you dont think theyll drop you the first picture you send to them

Online dating is a total waste of time. moneymaxx and buy muzzie harem in North Africa. Stay out of Egypt and Libya tho. Some look like kim kardashian, especially Algerians.

Online dating made it easier for Chads, harder for incels.

It’s a good idea on paper. Then you realize that it just makes it easier for roasties to cherry pick the Chads out of your area and you don’t get a chance.

You'll like it until you get rejected enough to see the blackpill in the world.

Ofc everyone likes the idea of online dating.
Picking up chicks without having to approach them wow what's the catch? It's difficult to see the consequences of it tbh.

I like to read about bluepilled incels that gets a reality check after trying tinder for the first time. I think no matter how much you cope every non chad gets a little blackpilled after trying tinder.

It depends I quess. I have no problems to socialize and pre-tinder era I was able to score a few dates and talk with girls. Online dating was the thing that blackpilled me I quess, as it changed my attractivness from 'meh' to 'utter trash'. Most of you guys would have some experience with girls if born 10-15 years earlier. Pre-tinder era it was still 80-20 rule but... reversed. Only most undesirable, retarded etc part of men never had any experience with girls.

You are way too naive OP,
if online dating didn't exist, femoids wouldn't be showered with nearly as many cucks as they are today and you
would have had a decent chance of getting a GF.

It was much easier for ugly males to get a girlfriend pre-online dating/tinder/social medias