Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually "know a guy". He's a giga framelet, manlet sub 5. He lives in in my building. He even has a daughter. Dunno what to think about it...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
The ONLY good thing he has got going on for himself is that he's not balding... he even wears glasses and has that classic nerdy guy look "going on" for him.

I dunno much else about his life. He never seemed particularly happy or sad. He seems to be pretty closed off from the outer world, though.

HOW IS THIS GUY NORMAL AND I AINT?! HE SHOULD BE POSTING HERE WITH US, YET HE LIVES THE NORMAL LIFE (APPARENTLY). WTF!!

I had a 50 year old co worker a few years ago. Guy was like 5'3 and just mad at the world (I don't fucking blame him). Mind you I think he might make $35,000 a year. And then I learn he has a daughter. Shit made no sense. Guy was a truecel in the truest sense. I think he had fetal alcohol syndrome

Last edited:
Betabux marriage. He probably gets dead fish sex once a month.

I had a 50 year old co worker a few years. Guy was like 5'3 and just mad at the world (I don't fucking blame him). Mind you I think he might make $35,000 a year. And then I learn he has a daughter. Shit made no sense. Guy was a truecel in the truest sense. I think he had fetal alcohol syndrome
:shock::shock::dafuckfeels:

you should ask how he met his baby’s mother

He respects women. That has to be it...

Exceptions exist, but they doesn't question the blackpill.

The ONLY good thing he has got going on for himself is that he's not balding... he even wears glasses and has that classic nerdy guy look "going on" for him.

I dunno much else about his life. He never seemed particularly happy or sad. He seems to be pretty closed off from the outer world, though.

HOW IS THIS GUY NORMAL AND I AINT?! HE SHOULD BE POSTING HERE WITH US, YET HE LIVES THE NORMAL LIFE (APPARENTLY). WTF!!
he probably desperately jestermaxxed and made himself look like a gigaretard until some stupid 90s foid who didnt know better got with him... shit like that doesn't happen nowadays

He is either a cuck or his wife is as ugly as him

most ppl can find someone sooner or later, the rest go mgtow and be happy alone. only few real incel exist tbh

his daughter is a landmine. A chad will fall for her and ruin his genes to spawn a truecel manlet

he probably desperately jestermaxxed and made himself look like a gigaretard until some stupid 90s foid who didnt know better got with him... shit like that doesn't happen nowadays
Fr

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back