Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually kinda like mirrors

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
They’re just kinda cool to me. Whenever I get out of the shower I like to just make weird faces at myself in the mirror for a while. Pry my eyes open, pull my cheeks apart to look at my teeth, etc. Sometimes I’ll just stare at my own eyes for like 5 minutes. I also practice making facial expressions. I learned how to fake cry too, which has actually been sort of helpful. Its just interesting to me. I still think about if there’s a whole other world in there

I used to be scared to shit of mirrors when I was a kid, always imagined my reflection was moving out of sync with me.

i like being able to see my back side

I get blackpilled again every time I look at one

Mirror shows how you look irl just the inverted image. Mirror mogs Selfies when it comes to accurate representation of your face. So, if you look good in mirror chances are that you are atleast average looking.

Remember.

While you may look better in the mirror just try looking at pictures, nay VIDEOS, of yourself.

giphy.gif