Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Actually Hate The Autists Over at looksmax.org

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
Cope. Prime JB’s want androgynous twinks. Only 21+ foids want dimorphic men
cope

this is what jbs like, go to his comments and see the amount of jbs getting their pussy wet over for him, you have to be autistic to think jbs like having sceleral show and "anime eyes" whatever the fuck that is

Nice cherry picking, but off little value. Eyes are the most important part of your face with your jaw, and hunter eyes are objectively more attractive.

One good feature doesn't counteract many other bad ones
You might have one good feature but others that make you look goofy

Rivalry between looksmax.org and incels.co has increased lately but tbh since a lot of banned incels.co users go to looksmax.org afterward you can't really be that shocked.
:fuk:

Many of the mods of this forum oversee that forum too. Ig anyone shouldn't be so surprised by the overlap between the userbase.

It's full of normalfags

Adam driver would be incel youtuber if he didn’t do acting

the long hair is hiding his death sentence, he looks like shit with short hair because of how goofy all his features are, dumbo ears, weak chin, looong fuckin face and skull shape, huge nose, thats why he always has same haircut in every movie he's in.

I dont think most of them Are sub 5. Also surgerymaxxing is The only Avenue that can ascend you. Youd Have to Be stupid or sub 3 to not try it

Looksmax.org sucks harder than any other forum I ever saw. Dare I say, even most Reddit communities.

i think hunter eyes is a positive trait but he alone doesn't save your face

I've tried mutiple times to get them to help me and they LITERALLY gave me the most generic shit advice that bluepillers give. Besides the memers all the other advice was "lose weight, lift, inject some T maybe and watch out for your hairline can't tell but you could be norwooding soon"
I wanted actual fucking advice not some redpilled shit. it's either mentalcels telling you it's over because you don't have hunter eyes and a model face or :redpill:redpillers:redpill: trying to act like zyzz and say the cure all is just to get in shape. It's fucking exhausting.