Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Actually Hate The Autists Over at looksmax.org

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
“Muh hunter eyes”. I have eyes similar to those with a browridge and women are still repulsed by me. Meanwhile I know a kid with big round blue anime eyes like @knajjd and all the foids at school were obsessed with him and looksmax autists would say, “it’s over boyo, you have pReY eYeS” Those faggots over at looksmax actually make me rage. They think they can mathematically quantify what makes someone attractive. All that matters is how a woman feels when she looks at your face, not what some basement rotting virgin on the internet says. I have eyes similar to the “hunter look” and a girl once told me my eyes look like “coin slots” JFL. It’s all about how your features blend together, and whether or not women find that attractive, not having a bunch of aspire traits that are considered good looking. I look kind of like this guy below. Hunter eyes, but recessed af with zero appeal. In fact, that actor played a school shooter on TV, aka, he was meant to play an incel on the show, but autists over at looksmax would tell him, “go out and slay bro, you have hunter eyes bro, women love hunter eyes”.
A7B511AC 6CAE 43CD A3D5 16373FBF6832
F890C8DF F2A8 487F 87F3 BEDF9BC4F1FA

Rivalry between looksmax.org and incels.co has increased lately but tbh since a lot of banned incels.co users go to looksmax.org afterward you can't really be that shocked.

never understood this hUnTeR eyes bullshit,or prey eyes,like what the fuck is prey? the term is so fucking stupid

most of the time people with "hunter eyes" just have an amazing skull shape. with an amazing skull, everything looks good on their face including their brows and eyes

kind of like how every haircut imaginable looks good on chad, then redditors ask for the same cut and wonder why it "feels different" on them

never understood this hUnTeR eyes bullshit,or prey eyes,like what the fuck is prey? the term is so fucking stupid
Al the pretty boy Chads that I see with prime JBs, have big eyes like knajjd. But those autists over on looksmax would tell them to rope cuz “prey eyes”

Attachments

• 142E4FB7-315C-44AE-8625-50F9D21D0E84.jpeg
    142E4FB7-315C-44AE-8625-50F9D21D0E84.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 620
Maybe they are autistic retards but the math they use to arrive at their conclusions you just talked about is legit. Saying some chicks liked a guy with fluttery eyes is a cheery picking but measuring bones and widths and so on is pure science. Girls really do prefer hunter eyes believe it or not. Not shark eyes but human type hunter eyes.

I post there too. But indeed son, they are retarded and think you need so and so features to do well. Jfl. I would look even uglier with hooded eyes.

I don't go on there, so Idk. If you have one bad feature it's not over for you e.g. Jeremy Meeks has a recessed mandible, but people at lookism.net said that his eye area and maxilla are god tier and make up for it. Sometimes it can be odd though because girls will say guys like Adam Driver are hot and he has a recessed face.
tumblr_p5nnwsVBtQ1v4cqgxo2_250.gifv

I dont get it how you found this to be against looksmax me tho ?

I mean duh, with a bad jaw most guys cant get laid, and with it most guy can get laid.

It doesnt change the fact hunter eyes is a positive trait.

Your post is like St.BO2cel saying height doesnt matter cuz he cant get laid despite being 6'3.

Aspie cope. I have seen it on other guys that look similar to me. Looks worse.
Makes no sense at all. Upper eyelid show is death. Matter fact, the reason ethnics are often considered ugly, be it by themselves or others whatever the case may be, is because high degrees of upper eyelid show is common among middle eastern/north African dudes in particular. That's literally the number one reason. It aint skin tone aka "shitskin" that's cope but I digress.

Aspie cope. I have seen it on other guys that look similar to me. Looks worse.
Hooded eyes only look good with a browridge. Otherwise, they just make your eyes look Chinky.

Makes no sense at all. Upper eyelid show is death. Matter fact, the reason ethnics are often considered ugly, be it by themselves or others whatever the case may be, is because high degrees of upper eyelid show is common among middle eastern/north African dudes in particular. That's literally the number one reason. It aint skin tone aka "shitskin" that's cope but I digress.
Extremely low IQ to think that upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence, unless it is mild or severe then yes I agree. Sean O'pry does not have ideal eyes nor does David Gandy. Actually a lot of ethnics have hunter eyes. When I was in Pakistan, I saw three guys with the exact same eye area as Gandy. Lol.
Hooded eyes only look good with a browridge. Otherwise, they just make your eyes look Chinky.
You need some upper eyelid exposure as well. Just little and not mild or anything.

I don't go on there, so Idk. If you have one bad feature it's not over for you e.g. Jeremy Meeks has a recessed mandible, but people at lookism.net said that his eye area and maxilla are god tier and make up for it. Sometimes it can be odd though because girls will say guys like Adam Driver are hot and he has a recessed face.
Adam driver would be incel youtuber if he didn’t do acting
Al the pretty boy Chads that I see with prime JBs, have big eyes like knajjd. But those autists over on looksmax would tell them to rope cuz “prey eyes”
Yeah It’s so stupid ,it was never just one trait

Extremely low IQ to think that upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence, unless it is mild or severe then yes I agree. Sean O'pry does not have ideal eyes nor does David Gandy. Actually a lot of ethnics have hunter eyes. When I was in Pakistan, I saw three guys with the exact same eye area as Gandy. Lol.

You need some upper eyelid exposure as well. Just little and not mild or anything.
Guys that look like Alain Delon get the best girls. I showed a pic of their lesbian god Jordan Barrett to my sister and she said, “his eyes look too small for his face.” I showed a pic of Alain Delon to her, and she was obsessed with him. Idc what those autists say otherwise

Attachments

• 12D4CABB-9691-4281-900C-DBE8C4B1C9DA.jpeg
    12D4CABB-9691-4281-900C-DBE8C4B1C9DA.jpeg
    417.2 KB · Views: 510
most of the time people with "hunter eyes" just have an amazing skull shape. with an amazing skull, everything looks good on their face including their brows and eyes

kind of like how every haircut imaginable looks good on chad, then redditors ask for the same cut and wonder why it "feels different" on them
lol

Guys that look like Alain Delon get the best girls. I showed a pic of their lesbian god Jordan Barrett to my sister and she said, “his eyes look too small for his face.” I showed a pic of Alain Delon to her, and she was obsessed with him. Idc what those autists say otherwise
Alain Delon was actually worshipped there. I agree that a guy like Alain is more attractive than some gay alien.

They might be obsessed or autistic or both about minor features, but I think BO2 looks more manly with hunter eyes and you need at least one masculine feature in the face or it is over.

nDGlQ5L.jpg

On the other hand, it looks a bit odd.

When I was in Pakistan, I saw three guys with the exact same eye area as Gandy. Lol.
Then they were slayers. Did you talk to them? You might have found out they were slayers if you did. Although if they were short as shit/had other bad features then certainly not but you get the point which is: I disagree. Big time hunter eyes bring out the best in anyone. If you feel like it, please explain why upper eyelid exposure is beneficial in any way because that's absolutely beyond me. You imply that moderate UEE (as opposed to severe or mild as you said) is good, and while I agree it's probably fine, I just don't see how it beats hooded eyes in any way at all.
They might be obsessed or autistic or both about minor features, but I think BO2 looks more manly with hunter eyes and you need at least one masculine feature in the face or it is over.

nDGlQ5L.jpg

On the other hand, it looks a bit odd.
Unironically looks leagues better

Last edited:
Then they were slayers. Did you talk to them? You might have found out they were slayers if you did. Although if they were short as shit/had other bad features then certainly not but you get the point which is: I disagree. Big time hunter eyes bring out the best in anyone. If you feel like it, please explain why upper eyelid exposure is beneficial in any way because that's absolutely beyond me. You imply that moderate UEE (as opposed to severe or mild as you said) is good, and while I agree it's probably fine, I just don't see how it beats hooded eyes in any way at all.
They were around my height. No, upper eyelid exposure is good as long as it isn't mild. The best eye areas have some upper eyelid exposure, not fully hooded like Sean or David. Only PSL aspie faggots are attracted to it, not girls.

Unironically looks leagues better
Alain Delon has mild upper eyelid exposure and women masturbate themselves to sleep over him every night. Almost every single woman would find Delon more attractive than this Chink looking alien faggot

Attachments

• 3090B1B4-BB1C-4412-B823-8CC70213C7EC.jpeg
    3090B1B4-BB1C-4412-B823-8CC70213C7EC.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 398
  • 5549D56E-2202-4A90-AFE3-64440C0BA881.jpeg
    5549D56E-2202-4A90-AFE3-64440C0BA881.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 458
They were around my height. No, upper eyelid exposure is good as long as it isn't mild. The best eye areas have some upper eyelid exposure, not fully hooded like Sean or David. Only PSL aspie faggots are attracted to it, not girls.
Alain Delon has mild upper eyelid exposure and women masturbate themselves to sleep over him every night. Almost every single woman would find Delon more attractive than this Chink looking alien faggot
I just can't believe that shit. Bluepilled! Both are GL no homo but the so called alien mogs the other for foids or anyone why? Because the eye hood is a rare/aesthetic feature which is the combination that gets you laid the most.

I just can't believe that shit. Bluepilled! Both are GL no homo but the so called alien mogs the other for foids or anyone why? Because the eye hood is a rare/aesthetic feature which is the combination that gets you laid the most.
You literally don't know anything about what girls like dude, lmfao. You are too caught up in this PSL shit.

Looksmax website is only useful if you want to max out before your short stinted stay in S.E Asia.

I’m not denying that hunter eyes are attractive, they most definitely are, but the only reason people on lookism and looksmax think they are ideal is because it’s what modeling agencies look for. The fierce and intimidating look is great for selling products, but to actually say they are ideal in attracting women, you would have to run studies that show that is the case

I’m not denying that hunter eyes are attractive, they most definitely are, but the only reason people on lookism and looksmax think they are ideal is because it’s what modeling agencies look for. The fierce and intimidating look is great for selling products, but to actually say they are ideal in attracting women, you would have to run studies that show that is the case

Are these Hunter eyes?

NINTCHDBPICT000521873779-e1572161205275.jpg

Most people on .me seem legit retarded and obssesed with male models,the point is to max your looks not to lachowskimaxx,barretmaxx,o'prymaxx,etc
You're right,what matters is what foids say but objectively they can't rate shit

Lifefuel because maybe in that case I'm attractive to women. & You too with your bug eyed ass
If you don't have that gay alien look, sure. And nope, I have mild/severe upper eyelid exposure and shitty under eye support so it's horrendous.

Never understood the appeal with driver, the guy looks incel to me. His face isn't symmetrical.

I think lower third is much more important than eye area.

I think lower third is much more important than eye area.
All that matters is forward growth. I’ve never seen an ugly person with a forward grown maxilla. Forward growth is what makes someone attractive. Not “muh hunters eyes”. This is why nearly all babies/young children are good looking. Because their faces haven’t grown downwards yet

Not true at all
Yes, because the maxilla determines the development of the mandible and it’s attatched to bones that affect the eye area and the cheekbones and stuff

Yes, because the maxilla determines the development of the mandible and it’s attatched to bones that affect the eye area and the cheekbones and stuff
I don't remember the name right now but there was this youtube channel that was entirely made about the maxilla forward growth, he even gave a name to the ratio of the triangle that it creates with the eye and nose. Anyway even he admitted eventually that it was all bs because he found a photo of an incel with good forward growth.

I have good forward growth but still subhuman because my fWHR is shit so I have a long ass horseface and almost non-existent cheekbones

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the models are faggots.

.me is full of retarded shit tbh

All that matters is forward growth. I’ve never seen an ugly person with a forward grown maxilla. Forward growth is what makes someone attractive. Not “muh hunters eyes”. This is why nearly all babies/young children are good looking. Because their faces haven’t grown downwards yet
No wonder women like dogs, just werewolf max boyo.

No wonder women like dogs, just werewolf max boyo.
True. Keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth is so easy, even a fucking dog knows how to do it, yet every time I leave the basement, I see so many downward grown subhumans and we claim to be the “superior species” JFL. We can’t even get something so fucking basic down, that’s why every fucking animal on the planet is forward grown except humans. I bet foids would let a big ass rhino or a tiger fuck them cuz of superior forward growth

Different preferences exist, even for women. And then they change with time and mood. One day the want be worshipped by Alain Deloin, next day the want make an adventurous action-event with "alien"-prettyboy Chad, then be protected by Chadogre, then pump & dumped by Gigachad, then discuss a book with artsy Adam Driver guy, then find someone to trust for marriage and child-raising with "prey eyes" and chivalrous manners.
So even when you ask women about their preferences they would answer a month, week or hour later maybe differently. (virtue signaling lies not even included in this consideration)

Different preferences exist, even for women. And then they change with time and mood. One day the want be worshipped by Alain Deloin, next day the want make an adventurous action-event with "alien"-prettyboy Chad, then be protected by Chadogre, then pump & dumped by Gigachad, then discuss a book with artsy Adam Driver guy, then find someone to trust for marriage and child-raising with "prey eyes" and chivalrous manners.
So even when you ask women about their preferences they would answer a month, week or hour later maybe differently. (virtue signaling lies not even included in this consideration)
So to sum that all up, just be good looking and at some point in time, you’ll meet a foids preference?

I agree with you Alain is ideal, but they're mostly right save a few autists. it's about having good enough bone structure, ratios, and individual features to be good looking

True. Keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth is so easy, even a fucking dog knows how to do it, yet every time I leave the basement, I see so many downward grown subhumans and we claim to be the “superior species” JFL. We can’t even get something so fucking basic down, that’s why every fucking animal on the planet is forward grown except humans. I bet foids would let a big ass rhino or a tiger fuck them cuz of superior forward growth
Why do so many of us have that problem? Are we naturally letting our tongue hang low without adults correcting us or what? Genetics, some dogs have breathing issues while others don't?

Why do so many of us have that problem? Are we naturally letting our tongue hang low without adults correcting us or what? Genetics, some dogs have breathing issues while others don't?
Their theory is because we live in a sedentary environment not chewing hard foods. While our modern lifestyles are undoubtedly a factor, the men who are best looking don't necessarily have elite forward growth all the time

So to sum that all up, just be good looking and at some point in time, you’ll meet a foids preference?
Universally adored v despised.
Their theory is because we live in a sedentary environment not chewing hard foods. While our modern lifestyles are undoubtedly a factor, the men who are best looking don't necessarily have elite forward growth all the time
The skull shape tends to follow a uniform build though, at least from the front.

its literally sexual dimorphic to have less sceleral and hooded eyes, post a pic of your eye area if it's actually hooded

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5Of13N4eI

i hate looksmax autists but you're even more autistic greycel