Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i actually got a job but I'm blowing it off

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I've got a headache and I'm supposed to be going in for training in less than 4 hours. I'm just going to not show up and ignore their calls. Maybe I'll sui tomorrow. I can't find that guy who got the weed/acid plugs anyways. I can at least get my hands on some dxm so maybe within the next few days would work better

as someone who has been unemployed for 2 years this is ragefuel that you care so little.

Are you still trying to get a job?

yes i have to otherwise they stop my neetbux + 2 years of rotting has taken its toll on my mental health.

I've been a NEET for 8 years but I'm not lazy.

I workout, and I'd fight in a civil war or violent revolution if there was one.

Well at least you tried right?

lol youve became super low inhib.

as someone who has been unemployed for 2 years this is ragefuel that you care so little.
He lives in America, of course he'd get a job soon easily. You live in the UK, well thats like...

lol youve became super low inhib.

He lives in America, of course he'd get a job soon easily. You live in the UK, well thats like...
Wasn't he always low inhib since this site was created? (The whole thing with his uni etc)

Wasn't he always low inhib since this site was created? (The whole thing with his uni etc)
He has always been low inhib, but I'm actually surprised that he's that careless.

the answer to everything in life
Go er

it's not like you can't get a job at mcdonalds

actually it is because ive been diagnosed with severe anxiety.

i cant even look people in the eye lmao.

I've got a headache and I'm supposed to be going in for training in less than 4 hours. I'm just going to not show up and ignore their calls. Maybe I'll sui tomorrow. I can't find that guy who got the weed/acid plugs anyways. I can at least get my hands on some dxm so maybe within the next few days would work better
Don't. You'll screw up those who need you like those above you. They'll get the heat from the b0s just because of your negligence.