Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually feel like I can read people's minds

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I know it sounds like bullshit but I feel like I know what people are thinking but only when it's about me. I test this out on the bus/train and watch foids mostly. I saw this one yesterday who was thinking that I should just jump on the tracks. I know someone will say I'm just projecting but I'm not suicidal. This was what she was thinking. I could literally feel her hating me. This was just one extreme example but I can usually tell what people are thinking about me and it's always awful.

I think most people don’t even acknowledge my existence in their minds unless they see me as a way to get money

Same except my paranoia and suspicions 95% turn out to be correct. Whenever I used to try and talk to girls and they ghosted me, I‘d be able to guess which Chad they had been talking to this whole time :feelskek:. Can also tell when my ‘friends‘ have been out without me (I‘ve been invited out once). Stuff like that. :shock:

The voices in my head aren't nearly that useful.

You guys get all the cool toys. :cryfeels:

I know it sounds like bullshit
Because it is. Not mind reading as a concept, but your definition of it. Mind reading is knowing others' values since minds are composed by them.

Your case could be one of these:
- Psychosis;
- Paranoia;
- Projection, as you said. As in, you are ascribing values to her that are yours, thus not reading her mind but your own... unwittingly, so not mind reading but mindless circularity. <- this one is more likely.

Last edited:
Because you think that people think about you this way, that’s why you thought that she thought that

- Projection, as you said.

I debunked this. I'm not suicidal. This is what she was thinking. Maybe not me jumping on the tracks exactly but she definitely wanted me dead. There was a hatred in her eyes that couldn't be interpreted as anything else. If you saw her you'd agree.

I have a similar thing; Here is my scientific theory:-

wAmen who are near their time of the month project psychic vibrations. These can be interpreted by both genders.

Evidence
  1. All humans start as wAmen.
  2. wAmen who hang around each other, sync up their menstrual cycles.

Last edited:
I know it sounds like bullshit but I feel like I know what people are thinking but only when it's about me. I test this out on the bus/train and watch foids mostly. I saw this one yesterday who was thinking that I should just jump on the tracks. I know someone will say I'm just projecting but I'm not suicidal. This was what she was thinking. I could literally feel her hating me. This was just one extreme example but I can usually tell what people are thinking about me and it's always awful.
I can most definitely read and feel a bitches hatred for me when I'm around but I can't read minds unfortunately. Not that I know of