Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually enjoyed going to bars/clubs back when I had optimism

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Chugging down alcohol in a dimly lit room with neon lights and loud music is incredibly stimulating. I'd almost call it an adult theme park or something. I can definitely admit to having enjoyed it quite a bit.

Obviously it got stale eventually and especially when you ended up leaving alone, tired and poorer at the end of every night.

I like to drink in lonely places and get lost in my own thoughts

If you go with friends I suppose that it can be fun, even if you're an incel. However if you go alone suifuel. I've done neither btw kek.

Sometimes being around people makes you feel less alone, even if you don't interact.

Not me, never enjoyed that shit. Just faked it.

I don't like it because I don't drink and being around drinking normals makes me feel unsafe because they become hostile and aggressive.

I never liked going there, it's a mating place for the normies/chads. I was the guy who wanted to be playing videogames

bars and clubs as an incel is a bonafide cuck simulator experience

I have never enjoyed going to bars or clubs, not even once. :feelsjuice: