Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I actually don't want to be a hateful person

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
This is going to sound pathetic, but I don't like being hateful and I don't relish in my bitter thoughts. I know it's the wrong thing and I have tried many times to be different.

But I can't.

I've been bullied my whole life for no good reason.

I have been sexually violated in my youth by a man (no homo)

I have lost the most important person in my life to suicide .

How can I not hate this world and the people it serves when every day of my life is living hell? I did try to not let it all jade me but I lost tbe battle. And Inceltears can hate me for what I've been made into all they want but I really did try.

I have been sexually violated in my youth by a man (no homo)

I have lost the most important person in my life to suicide .

If this is true then all Incel bullshit aside, I am very sorry for you and I hope you get justice very soon bro.

How old are u

Sometimes hate is justified, especially in cases like yours. I understand why you don't like to feel this way though.

Sometimes hate is justified, especially in cases like yours. I understand why you don't like to feel this way though.
He should feel honored to be filled with hate, hate process so many things like focus, resilient thinking, intelligence, Drive, etc.

He should feel honored to be filled with hate, hate process so many things like focus, resilient thinking, intelligence, Drive, etc.
I agree, but to be sexually abused by some faggot degenerate is basically just plain evil and I hope karma finds this scumbag a gud'un for OP's sake.

you gotta get as mean as the streets. That's the only way you can be rough enough to get through life