Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I actually dont like my degree

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
I have a Bachelor in a "weird" STEM and I actually dont like anything that has to do with it. Like I dont really have any wits for Electrician work or Energy Technology Engineering. I did it because Germany had fallen into an energy crisis back in 2020 and is driving a "Green" Change.

I straight up suck at everything that is "important" for the jobs that can be done with the degree.

I consider it a meme degree and it honestly isnt what I even want to do. But I feel like 25 is almost to old to yet again try to look for a Trade and I honestly dont even know WHAT trade could even interest me at this point.

Like in Germany all "Trade" Bluecollar jobs pay you next to nothing if you arent the Boss of your own firm. At this point there is barely a difference if you make 3000 or 5000€ a month. Because I am a childless single guy I pay the highest taxes.

I did the math and no matter what I do I'd still end up just wageslaving till
I am dead.

Very few people like their degrees buddy boyo. Just complete this shit and move on with your life. At least you can rot with a college degree instead of not having anything.

If you are near your 30s then your parents fully responsible for your failure

Electrical Engineering is full of shit

They were the proto surveilance creator for the things that will shackle us in few decades
CCTV,Microchip (bio QR), social credit system, social media, microscopic drones, highly radiated device, vaccine nanobots etc.