Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I accidently bought 2 non-nicotine disposable 10000 hit vapes

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
this shit ruined my month completely. It's over. Bought 3 only 1 of the vapes got nicotine. I ordered online and thought all of the vapes had nicotine.

Pretty much wasted shit ton of money on both the vapes only one of them was worth the buy. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :fuk:

This always happens to me with online ordering JFL , never order online.

Absolutely right. I've bought some horrible shit online and the worst thing is that Moroccan customs are the worst. Not only have I lost money, but I've also burnt my mouth with poor quality vapers that had severe voltage problems. :feelskek:

Absolutely right. I've bought some horrible shit online and the worst thing is that Moroccan customs are the worst. Not only have I lost money, but I've also burnt my mouth with poor quality vapers that had severe voltage problems. :feelskek:
that is fucking brutal bro. As a heavy smoker wasting shit ton of money on vapes you expect to have nicotine in them is definitely suifuel.

How much have you lost ? :fuk:

that is fucking brutal bro. As a heavy smoker wasting shit ton of money on vapes you expect to have nicotine in them is definitely suifuel.

How much have you lost ? :fuk:
600 Moroccan Dirham (More or less 55 euros, 77 euros if you add the delivery costs and customs)

Finally some good news

this shit ruined my month completely. It's over. Bought 3 only 1 of the vapes got nicotine. I ordered online and thought all of the vapes had nicotine.

Pretty much wasted shit ton of money on both the vapes only one of them was worth the buy. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :fuk:

This always happens to me with online ordering JFL , never order online.
dude wtf. buy a mod or a pod and get yourself a couple of these 50mg/ml nicsalt bottles.
or atleast a 30mg/ml one. you can't even cope with just flavor and smoke that shit is good for nothing whack

also disposable is pretty cucked and got no airflow or smoke compared to real pods and mods. real pods and mods hit way harder.

I once smoked a 5 ml tank filled with nothing but good ol' 60mg/ml nic salt and did it twice or thrice a day (meaning I smoked 60x5 = 300mg of nicotine for each tank
1 cigar = 200mg of nicotine. lethal dose a day is 2200mg
I was tripping balls at the end of the day)

have you tried slurping a nicsalt? I once did. shit. you can call it a semi-sui attempt
but shit was so vile it immediately gave me a hiccup seizure and I throwed up
that was around 900mgs of good ol' nicotine straight through my digestive tracks

dude wtf. buy a mod or a pod and get yourself a couple of these 50mg/ml nicsalt bottles.
or atleast a 30mg/ml one. you can't even cope with just flavor and smoke that shit is good for nothing whack
i had a refillable vape and I used to refill the pod but the issue was that most of the coils I got online when it started to taste burnt were either fake and the most recent one I got which was like 6 months ago started tasting burnt after just 3 days of use.

I stopped buying coils ever since.

Disposables especially the 10000 hits ones are perfect for me but unfortunately I got cucked by the seller, he sent me only one with nicotine in it.

I once smoked a 5 ml tank filled with nothing but good ol' 60mg/ml nic salt and did it twice or thrice a day (meaning I smoked 60x5 = 300mg of nicotine for each tank
1 cigar = 200mg of nicotine. lethal dose a day is 2200mg
I was tripping balls at the end of the day)
the only time I ever felt sick and on the verge of throwing up from nicotine was when I smoked around 10 cigarettes in a row without drinking or eating anything you can probably assume how my mouth , stomach and head felt like.

Those cigarettes were also pretty strong davidoff and they were fat.

have you tried slurping a nicsalt? I once did. shit. you can call it a semi-sui attempt
but shit was so vile it immediately gave me a hiccup seizure and I throwed up
that was around 900mgs of good ol' nicotine straight through my digestive tracks
also I smoked a cigar while inhaling the smoke and it got me sick for a day my head felt as if I was dying. This is how brutal getting nicotine sick is.

i had a refillable vape and I used to refill the pod but the issue was that most of the coils I got online when it started to taste burnt were either fake and the most recent one I got which was like 6 months ago started tasting burnt after just 3 days of use.

I stopped buying coils ever since.

Disposables especially the 10000 hits ones are perfect for me but unfortunately I got cucked by the seller, he sent me only one with nicotine in it.
the problem is definitely the mod/vape you got.
I have a lostvape ursa quest (which I don't use anymore) and a uwell crown d
ub and pa coils last a shitton. I'm talking atleast a thousand hit with the most abusive way of usage of the coil.
it's better to buy a big AIO mod that gives a bigger, high resistance mesh coil option with a big tank. those are the ones that last a lot. you can also go the rtda route with that mod for mtl/rdtl and with detachable 18500s it can last you for days, even weeks

lets do some podmaxxing and vapemaxxing on this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back