Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I absolutely hate foids that say "WeRe nOt eNtItLEd To HeLp Men" whenever a man is in need of help

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
listen you dumb outdated used up toilet cumdumpster, nobody ever said foids are entitled to help men. but if I ever need help and I happen to ask you it's not because of your gender. I just want some assistance but you discriminate on me because I'm a man(let). fuck you, you literally say that men are entitled to help femoid victims of assault and then turn around to say this, kill yourself foids you want men to carry you on your shoulders but completely forget our existence once we are in need. fuck you and go die cunt I sincerely hope you get raped and killed. you fucking piece of SHIT

Reach the shelf for me whore

helping women in any setting is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. i'd be more inclined in helping a homeless nigger by funding his crack addiction than helping women - who've proven to have done next to absolutely nothing for me in my 23 years of living

Never help 'em unless you can get something in return

helping women in any setting is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. i'd be more inclined in helping a homeless nigger by funding his crack addiction than helping women - who've proven to have done next to absolutely nothing for me in my 23 years of living
Giga based. I wish i could withdraw all my taxes as foids arent entitled to any government assistance. Besides foids are strong and independent now and they dont need a man. Right? :feelsUgh: id love to see how really independent foids are without the state, simps, betabuxxers, etc.

Giga based. I wish i could withdraw all my taxes as foids arent entitled to any government assistance. Besides foids are strong and independent now and they dont need a man. Right? :feelsUgh: id love to see how really independent foids are without the state, simps, betabuxxers, etc.