Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I absolute love being a NEET

I'm on a disability welfare program and can basically NEET till the day I die (or until the government's money runs out, whatever comes first).

That being out of the way, I totally agree with you on the positives of NEETdom. Especially the part about sleeping whenever you want.

I've had my depressive phases as well, but these have largely subsided. Strangely, only when I cut off the last of my responsibilities (trying to work a shitty parttime office job) and swallowed the :blackpill: whole did I become truly free and happy. Now I spend my days reading, walking the dog, studying music theory and composition, watching my favorite movies and tv series, and posting on various forums. My family is worried that I lead a somewhat empty existence, but what do they know. Let them think whatever they want, I'm going my own way in life.

I neeted for two years after highschool. It was great at the time but after awhile it runs out especially when no new games release.

I'm on a disability welfare program and can basically NEET till the day I die (or until the government's money runs out, whatever comes first).

That being out of the way, I totally agree with you on the positives of NEETdom. Especially the part about sleeping whenever you want.

I've had my depressive phases as well, but these have largely subsided. Strangely, only when I cut off the last of my responsibilities (trying to work a shitty parttime office job) and swallowed the :blackpill: whole did I become truly free and happy. Now I spend my days reading, walking the dog, studying music theory and composition, watching my favorite movies and tv series, and posting on various forums. My family is worried that I lead a somewhat empty existence, but what do they know. Let them think whatever they want, I'm going my own way in life.
Be grateful you're not depressed. It makes it hard to enjoy copes. How old are you? Do you live on your own? I'm glad to see another brocel happy

Be grateful you're not depressed. It makes it hard to enjoy copes. How old are you? Do you live on your own? I'm glad to see another brocel happy
I am grateful for that. It took some mental discipline though. Without wanting to go all out "Jordan Peterson" on you (the guy is a bluepill cuck in many ways), I'd say that he is right in emphasizing the importance of cleaning your room. Literally. I've been living on my own for close to 20 years now, and I have decorated the place (a long-term rental) exactly to my liking. I pride myself on keeping it clean and well-maintained, so that I'm always in a pleasant environment when enjoying my copes. I'm 37 btw.

May you find similar happiness or whatever else you seek out of life.

Nicely written and informative. Thank you.

I would be nice to know how long it took you to swallow and absorb the :blackpill:. Did you give yourself daily :blackpill: reminders?

Nicely written and informative. Thank you.

I would be nice to know how long it took you to swallow and absorb the :blackpill:. Did you give yourself daily :blackpill: reminders?
Thanks. It took me a long time tbh; the process wasn't completed until I was about 35, so a few years ago. But for a sub-2 (like I am), life always finds a way of ramming the :blackpill: down your throat, no doubt about it. It's impossible to take 100s of rejections and remain with your :bluepill: programming intact. Fortunately I was never under the illusion that my dating life would be anywhere near abundant. Nonetheless, the hope of finding the exceptional unicorn remained with me for a long time. It simply died a slow death from my early thirties onward. Now I am without hope as far as "love" is concerned.

Thanks. It took me a long time tbh; the process wasn't completed until I was about 35, so a few years ago. But for a sub-2 (like I am), life always finds a way of ramming the :blackpill: down your throat, no doubt about it. It's impossible to take 100s of rejections and remain with your :bluepill: programming intact. Fortunately I was never under the illusion that my dating life would be anywhere near abundant. Nonetheless, the hope of finding the exceptional unicorn remained with me for a long time. It simply died a slow death from my early thirties onward. Now I am without hope as far as "love" is concerned.
how in the sam hell do you financially support yourself.

The state wont give you enough if your simply a single male on neet, they give zero fucks and its simply not enough to even cover rent, you wont get subsidies for housing etc as your the patriarchal gender and dont need this support (according to uk governments).

Are you a classified tard eg you get neetbux for a disability, this is the only angle i can think of to lie with this much freedom and not be constantly looking over your shoulder to either be kicked out of the rented space, or be starving as cant afford to buy basic food, you simply cant live off 80 pounds a week which is basic universal income levels for a single male in the u.k..

I have found some comfort just working 3 days a week at a crap pub minimum wage can get by on around 20 hours a week which i have found is the sweet spot to not go insane, around 3 x 6 hour shifts is upper limit bearable and allows enough for rent and food but only just

how the fuck are you doing it financially without working

how in the sam hell do you financially support yourself.

The state wont give you enough if your simply a single male on neet, they give zero fucks and its simply not enough to even cover rent, you wont get subsidies for housing etc as your the patriarchal gender and dont need this support (according to uk governments).

Are you a classified tard eg you get neetbux for a disability, this is the only angle i can think of to lie with this much freedom and not be constantly looking over your shoulder to either be kicked out of the rented space, or be starving as cant afford to buy basic food, you simply cant live off 80 pounds a week which is basic universal income levels for a single male in the u.k..

I have found some comfort just working 3 days a week at a crap pub minimum wage can get by on around 20 hours a week which i have found is the sweet spot to not go insane, around 3 x 6 hour shifts is upper limit bearable and allows enough for rent and food but only just

how the fuck are you doing it financially without working
I live in the Netherlands. It has very ample disability pensions, at about 70% of the legal fulltime minimum wage. The requirements to qualify for one are quite stringent, but apparently my body is sufficiently fucked up to let me pass through the filter. My main disability (as far as getting and keeping employment is concerned) is that I can barely speak. Also, I have rather severe ataxia in all my limbs. Anything that involves handwriting or tasks which require similar levels of manual dexterity (which is basically everything) is out of the question for me.

Sure, I can type, but my speed isn't that quick. Things like programming, while I can handle it intellectually, would rapidly become physical torture. So basically, a prospective employer is faced with someone who often can't speak intelligibly, can't type for long stretches, tires easily, and is unfitted for any type of physical activity requiring fine motor skills. Good luck finding permanent employment with that profile.

I live in the Netherlands. It has very ample disability pensions, at about 70% of the legal fulltime minimum wage. The requirements to qualify for one are quite stringent, but apparently my body is sufficiently fucked up to let me pass through the filter. My main disability (as far as getting and keeping employment is concerned) is that I can barely speak. Also, I have rather severe ataxia in all my limbs. Anything that involves handwriting or tasks which require similar levels of manual dexterity (which is basically everything) is out of the question for me.

Sure, I can type, but my speed isn't that quick. Things like programming, while I can handle it intellectually, would rapidly become physical torture. So basically, a prospective employer is faced with someone who often can't speak intelligibly, can't type for long stretches, tires easily, and is unfitted for any type of physical activity requiring fine motor skills. Good luck finding permanent employment with that profile.
ok and you get 70% of the minimum wage in the netherlands for this annually

nice win

my plan would be live off very low amount and invest in ethereum long term hold as a your savings essentially.

every dip eg bitcoin near 30k buy ethereum and keep doing this repeatedly or ethereum anywhere near 1800 dollars just keep buying it, and amass a fucking truck load.

within 5 years ethereum is 10k plus and you wont need neetbux you would have ascended financially yourself and would have 100s of thousands of euros

nice win

my plan would be live off very low amount and invest in ethereum long term hold as a your savings essentially.

every dip eg bitcoin near 30k buy ethereum and keep doing this repeatedly or ethereum anywhere near 1800 dollars just keep buying it, and amass a fucking truck load.

within 5 years ethereum is 10k plus and you wont need neetbux you would have ascended financially yourself and would have 100s of thousands of euros
Best of luck to you! I've invested in one of the lesser known altcoins myself. Let's hope we'll both gain financial independence.

nice win

so at 14k a year which is 70% of minimum wage

live off 7k which is all rent and copes and food.

keep ploughing 7k a year on the dips and buying ethereum at sub 2k .

end up with 10 or so ethereum within a few years

ethereum reaches 10k or above is over 100k

you will retire very soon my friend
Best of luck to you! I've invested in one of the lesser known altcoins myself. Let's hope we'll both gain financial independence.
BAT and theta try these look into these projects

very good projects

dont fish for meme coins and pump and dump 100000x promise the world projects

look at the teams behind them and who started the company their track record

BAT brave browser brendan eiche, inventor of javascript computer language, co founder of firefox browser,, How will this project not prosper.
and this coin is sitting at 0.65 cents and is ranked 95th
everyone focusses on proce and meme and pump eg dogecoin and similar coins

LOOK AT THE TEAM AND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO

Last edited:

Yeah, sounds like a good plan. I should be more active with my crypto investments. Thanks mate!

BAT and theta try these look into these projects

very good projects

dont fish for meme coins and pump and dump 100000x promise the world projects

look at the teams behind them and who started the company their track record

BAT brave browser brendan eiche, inventor of javascript computer language, co founder of firefox browser,, How will this project not prosper.
and this coin is sitting at 0.65 cents and is ranked 95th
everyone focusses on proce and meme and pump eg dogecoin and similar coins

LOOK AT THE TEAM AND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO
Thanks for the tips! I'm a "veteran" investor in CloakCoin myself. It's a nice project, which has the potential to become really big. But I'm certainly gonna diversify a bit with the projects you mentioned, as well as others possibly.

Last edited:
How old are you? 20? If you are any older than uni may not be a good idea for you, it would be weird af being surrounded by younglings in their prime fuckin around.

I've been thinking about it alot recently and its just cucked, absolute cuckery. If I go to college I am fucked because I will be forced to wage and study irrelevancies at the same time, (22cel btw). I won't even get a real job after college, it would just be some shitty 20 dollar per hour position.

We live in a society.
You think 20 dollars an hour is bad. Dont come to england then. People routinely get £3.50 an hour here and it's legal.

Miss the time i was NEET for 2 years after high school, unfortunately can't do that anymore, no NEETbux where i live.

NEETdom is best.

My lifetime disability welfare NEETbuxx are 2315.00 per month USD. 4X that with investments. Already at 125,000.00 this year, plus live almost free in old trailer and get free food.

Read Barron’s to stay out of poverty.

8C3E813E 1BA9 4AD5 944E B0EEFAF484FC

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmzr89GQd34

I am grateful for that. It took some mental discipline though. Without wanting to go all out "Jordan Peterson" on you (the guy is a bluepill cuck in many ways), I'd say that he is right in emphasizing the importance of cleaning your room. Literally. I've been living on my own for close to 20 years now, and I have decorated the place (a long-term rental) exactly to my liking. I pride myself on keeping it clean and well-maintained, so that I'm always in a pleasant environment when enjoying my copes. I'm 37 btw.

May you find similar happiness or whatever else you seek out of life.
Beautifully said, I really need to organize my room, I feel its slowly dying.

WTF is that... they let you make 125k as year and still give you money
It doesn’t matter to them because it’s investment payoff, not work. This year I’m no ways near that amount, but my NEETbuxx increase twice since and they gibs me better health insurance that I can use worldwide.

The food is still coming in free, but more of it is more dated than usual so I throw more away. I make up for it by getting free lunch for the needy at local church. Gets me out more anyways.

If I can’t make at least 7-8k a month before taxes I feel needy. Poor is below $1,000 a week. I don’t live in mansion, just hermit in crappy trailer.

Last edited:
Wow they let you do investing ?

In America, they trap the disabled to a $2,000 limit. That's how much you can only have or you lose disability on SSI

Wow they let you do investing ?

In America, they trap the disabled to a $2,000 limit. That's how much you can only have or you lose disability on SSI
Just buy silver bro

Or btc on a non kyc exchange