Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I (a brown male 5'6) made a fake tinder pretending to be 6'2 white male. IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

What pics did you use?

Just be Chad tbh

I remember when white supremacy was actually a right winger thing.... crazy times

Please stop caring what that shithole sub thinks.

I remember when white supremacy was actually a right winger thing.... crazy times
CAGE. One of the better comments I've read in a while.

You can't even call this a proper study since you changed more than one variable at once - obv 6'2 mogs 5'6 no matter the race...

CAGE. One of the better comments I've read in a while.

You can't even call this a proper study since you changed more than one variable at once - obv 6'2 mogs 5'6 no matter the race...
Would a 6'2 indian male get more matches than a 5'6 white male?

Wonder how much my fat balding indian janitor would get

Would a 6'2 indian male get more matches than a 5'6 white male?

Other things notwithstanding (similar PSL face, intelligence, sentience, upbringing, lifestyle, etc.), yh almost every time. That's 8 inches my man.

As a side note, I'm not really sure why quantity matters... Sure, I understand the principle of women's mating selection processes that suggests they basically all go for the same small group of men, but to me it's a bit fruitless to just "get matches". Getting one nice woman to marry you and not cheat is worth more than any number of matches... I get the point though.

Other things notwithstanding (similar PSL face, intelligence, sentience, upbringing, lifestyle, etc.), yh almost every time. That's 8 inches my man.

As a side note, I'm not really sure why quantity matters... Sure, I understand the principle of women's mating selection processes that suggests they basically all go for the same small group of men, but to me it's a bit fruitless to just "get matches". Getting one nice woman to marry you and not cheat

Indian men have low value. They both will get low number of matches.

Quantity matters because it more the options the easier it is to find the right one for you.

Last edited:
Tall and dark law again

Just be Chad theory

Good on you for Chadfishing but this is common knowledge for most of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back