Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story hysterical bitches ruined my vision of foids

TheFalcon

TheFalcon

Recruit
★★
The point at which my awareness from my youth to disrupt everything I believed about women just through malicious uses of communication is incredible. I never received direct compliments, except when they needed my skills for something specific, but over time this became normal and internalized to this day, but there is something that unleashed my general lack of interest in women: girls with personality hysteroid. Every day I had to put up with a string of ill-fated people calling attention with shouts, laughs, mockery and other aggressions that try to provoke my reactions, or those of the rest.

That's how I started the path towards misogyny, because THEY ARE BITCHES WHO WANT TO CALL HER'S ATTENTION AND GET YOU INTO HER GAME TO FILL HER LIFE WITH EMOTIONS.

Last edited:
Cover them IN FULL BLACK IN PUBLIC AND KILL MOTHERWHORE NATURE OFF FOR WIRING FOID BRAINS TO BE LIKE THIS

Grab them by the pussy.