Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypothetically, would having a female mod have saved r/incels?

Would a femoid mod have saved r/incels?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Now, let's first get things straight. I would be against a female mod and it would be a terrible idea. I would have done whatever I could to antagonise it so that it leaves.

However we did have a female mod (americangal1996) once. She had a legion of orbiters, both incels and numale beta cucks and she changed the automod of "short indian male" by removing "indian". However, she made the normies hate us just that little bit less and I think she used her female privelege to defend us in outside subreddits and the cucks did not dare call her horrible for modding a misogynistic sub cause she was an almighty femoid.

For this reason I think we would have been saved if we had a female mod. At the end of the day all these cucks are whiteknights and they would not have banned us if there was a female in a position of power. It's how cucked our society is now.

Probably yes but probably no. She would be considered a traitor !!! Just check out black lives matter.

Weed said:
Probably yes but probably no. She would be considered a traitor !!! Just check out black lives matter.

You underestimate how much these cucks worship pussy.

No. Many incels could never have trusted a token FHO.

I don't think you understand how much nu-male beta orbiters hate us. They will push for the militant feminazi mods of reddit to ban us. And they will do it gladly.

We probably wouldn't have gotten as much hate from other subs, but it doesn't matter reddit is trying to make itself "advertiser friendly".

All subs who doesn't please the left political correctness will eventually be banned or silenced, while subs like askwomen and twox supports and celebrate the women's march murderer (Donna Hylton) or the fact that they all seem to support antifa and beating of "nazis" aka anyone they don't agree with.

No. Token minority / token women don't work anymore. Only r/the_Donald types are stupid enough to still fall for that shit.

it wouldn't be worth saving with a female mod.

Absofuckinglutely not. You don't compromise anywhere to make your enemies happy. Only cucks do that. You give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Every. Single. Time.

Americangirl1997 was a mod in r/incels until she was doxxed.

Good riddance

Better to die out than succum to normie pressure and put a roastie as a mod.

Americanslut1997.

How would these even be possible. I would like to know. Lol.

Probably it would delay the ban. I noticed that usually nobody will ban girls anywhere. So it does.make sense thex are the protected and privileged class. Kinda like nobility.

We would need at least 2-3 female.mods for that.
R/foreveracuck has I think a married female as a mod lol.

Doubtful.  /r/fatpeoplehate had at least one female mod and it still got shut down.

Fact is, if a sub has content that is politically incorrect enough, people will push for it to get banned.  People will complain about it on other subs and eventually people who never even visited the sub will complain about it just for le karma or to virtue signal.  Others will judge it based on a couple screenshots of the most extreme posts.  Ultimately, pressure from the reddit user base escalates, other websites start talking about how the sub is a "hate sub" and the Reddit admins cave to the pressure and ban it.  

But most of the outrage that leads up to the ban comes from people who know little to nothing about the sub itself.