Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetical for those with Autism or super introverted nature

Press the button?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
If there was a button presented to you & you press it you have a 50% chance to cease to exist immediately & stay that way forever or a 50% chance to immediately be born again in a different environment & set of circumstances but you will look exactly the same physically albeit without the Autism; you'll be Neurotypical.

Would you? I'd do it without a second thought, being Autistic sucks balls. It's not the Autism per say I dislike, it's that being Autistic in this reality is a life of discrimination & being ostracized by the majority of other humans. Struggling with things ppl do every day & take for granted without giving it any real thought.

If you're coached early on or born into an affluent family I guess it has its perks but being born to peasants in a shit neighborhood without any encouragement, opportunities or being taught any life skills or specialized training is fucked. Add to this having both parents afflicted by mental illnesses that were never officially diagnosed (some form of high functioning autism & the other with the telltale signs of Diogenes syndrome) means you grow up with no measure of what is "normal" & are not moulded to the same standards of your peers in your culture.

I would do it without thinking tbh it's a win win situation

No, if i stay the same otherwise genetically and in status of birth then getting rid of the autism would be pointless because my horrendous face would be a wall blocking off all social opportunities anyways, might as well stay with perks of HFA.

Last edited:
It’s a win win, why wouldn’t I press it

No, if i stay the same otherwise genetically then getting rid of the autism would be pointless because my horrendous looks would be a wall blocking off all opportunities anyways, might as well stay with the mental perks of HFA.
So besides your looks & position in life, do you enjoy being Autistic & think it benefits you overall? That Greta bitch seems to think it's a superpower (jfl) but then she's rubbing up with connected ppl & has high occupation parents so it's not like she'll ever struggle in this world.

So besides your looks & position in life, do you enjoy being Autistic & think it benefits you overall? That Greta bitch seems to think it's a superpower (jfl) but then she's rubbing up with connected ppl & has high occupation parents so it's not like she'll ever struggle in this world.
Gretard indeed isn't benefitting from autism, but rather from tons of connections and media woke points, but to answer the first question...
Yes, it's brought more benefit than harm i believe, i probably would've never thought outside of the box and been a random soyboy instead of blackpilled, it's exactly because of autism and the blackpill, knowing the severe disadvantage that ugliness puts you at, that i overcame laziness, and learned how to speed good chunks of a day hyperfocusing on things like studies and learning instruments.

Last edited:
I'd press a button with an X % chance to cease to exist immediately or keep my same life, so yeah.
No, if i stay the same otherwise genetically and in status of birth then getting rid of the autism would be pointless because my horrendous face would be a wall blocking off all social opportunities anyways, might as well stay with perks of HFA.
Those are perks of having HFA + being high IQ. HFA isn't beneficial whatsoever if you aren't smart.

I don't want to sui tbh.

I'd press a button with an X % chance to cease to exist immediately or keep my same life, so yeah.

Those are perks of having HFA + being high IQ. HFA isn't beneficial whatsoever if you aren't smart.
IQ doesn't necessarily correlate with ambition though, you can have someone that is thick as shit live a better life than a genius, it's your mental state & the power of your positive traits v negative ones once put into balance that matter. Being aware of your own shortcomings & the Blackpills in life can leave you unmotivated or down right crippled with despair.

im neither so idk man,but still bump