Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hypothetical: Chimpmaxxed incel beats the shit out of a Chad in a bar fight in front of Chad's gf. How does she react?

suislayer

suislayer

Coomer
★★★★★
We all know women love violence, but how does she feel when it's a subhuman mogging Chad?

Even when he loses, Chad wins.

What’s chimpmaxxing?

I dont think an incel can beat a chad in a fight man

chad always wins

Great punch though, excellent leg placement and upper body rotation, would have been less gay if he punched him immediately after the slap, not 3 minutes later when the guy had his back turned

I think it depends on the reason. If the chad was messing with you then you punched him in the face, that would make her attracted, but if you randomly started attacking him she'll think you're crazy.

Ten cops come and empty mags of hollow points into your chest and declare you a terrorist once your dead because if an incel's fists can actually hurt a chad, those fists are considered illegal weapon and the attack of chad is a terrorist attack on American soil and an attack on our liberties and freedom. Then all the cops get purple hearts and a Netflix documentary made about them.

She will immediately call the police and everyone in the bar will side with her and her bf. If he needs hospitalisation, she'll stay with him and give him sex after he gets out. While you will spend a few nights in prison, they'll press charges and guaranteed you'll be found guilty. Doesn't matter if he started it

Why not ? I have Chads in my dojo and I beat them
because incels are usually manlets while chads are almost always 6'. chads are born with better genetics so they are almost always stronger. Maybe if you fightermaxx you can I guess idk

Ten cops come and empty mags of hollow points into your chest and declare you a terrorist once your dead because if an incel's fists can actually hurt a chad, those fists are considered illegal weapon and the attack of chad is a terrorist attack on American soil and an attack on our liberties and freedom. Then all the cops get purple hearts and a Netflix documentary made about them.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:I laughed

chads are born with better genetics so they are almost always stronger
That's halo effect, bro. The only thing Chads are better at is being attractive to females. As it has been endlessly discussed here, females don't select the fittest, just a pretty face.
You'll have strong Chads and weak Chads, you'll have intelligent Chads and dumb Chads, you'll have charismatic Chads and autistic Chads.
A few millimeters of bone don't make one superior, outside of being successful with foids

She will obviously still side with chad.

The more you're unnattractive the greater your violence (power) proof needs to be. If you beat both Chad, random people who tried to stop you and somehow the cops that'll try to arrest then maybe yes, especially if afterwards the Chad seems insecure about getting his ass beaten

I think it depends on the reason. If the chad was messing with you then you punched him in the face, that would make her attracted, but if you randomly started attacking him she'll think you're crazy.
Nah I’m pretty sure even beating the shit out of a Chad would never make an incel attractive to a Stacy, regardless of whether or not he was standing up for himself.

They'll jail the incel for assault even when it was self defense.
Cucks and women will shower him (the chad) with money
full

The chimppill mogs so hard

Do you think this ricecel ascended after this? If you think yes, you're bluepilled.

She will immediately call the police and everyone in the bar will side with her and her bf. If he needs hospitalisation, she'll stay with him and give him sex after he gets out. While you will spend a few nights in prison, they'll press charges and guaranteed you'll be found guilty. Doesn't matter if he started it
Everyone comes rushing to chads aid and talks about how bad the incel is. I've seen it happen. Incels defend themselves and everyone tells them that they're rude, but when chad is bullying them it's fine/banter and then when the incel doesn't defend himself he's a pushover. :feelskek: at doing anything when you're ugly.

We all know women love violence, but how does she feel when it's a subhuman mogging Chad?
If the guy is that ugly, his dominancemaxxing might be canceled out by his looks.
Do you think this ricecel ascended after this? If you think yes, you're bluepilled.

Who knows?

Also I lol'd at loud Tyrone saying "Dont go forward dont go forward"

She will comfort chad

She'd run to Chad to see if he's ok and spoil him with attention and affection

I dont think an incel can beat a chad in a fight man
Yes he can. Fighting is a lot about determination and rage. Chad has little to no mental strength because being around women all the time makes him soft despite his height and strength.

Also if a short guy beats up a Chad, everyone just says he has a napoleon complex.

Ngl beating up a Chad can get you ascenscion. But then you'll have to keep thugmaxxing to keep your GF and say bye bye if you get beat.

/thread

Even when he loses, Chad wins.
That's right.

When chad loses a fight, for sure he gets a lot of sympathy 'omggg that evil inkel they all should be locked up come on and fuck me to mood you up', while the incel usually goes to jail for assault.

They won't care lmao face > everything else

That's right.

When chad loses a fight, for sure he gets a lot of sympathy 'omggg that evil inkel they all should be locked up come on and fuck me to mood you up', while the incel usually goes to jail for assault.
Confirmed

COPE

Cringe and bluepilled

She'd run to Chad to see if he's ok and spoil him with attention and affection
Based and blackpilled

I don't know. She will definitely have more respect for the incel
Lmao

LMAO. Basically

also on the Netflix documentary entitled: NAZI INKWELL tells the back story of the incel who assaulted the chad that the incel was the grandson of Adolf Hitler and was Osama bin Laden's second in command of al queda who helped him orchestrate 9/11 and the JFK assassination

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back