Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Hypothesis] Religion as the great revenge of ugly men on handsome men

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Hence why contemporary western women usually detest organized religion or are heretics who think "divorce is okay". Religion brought enforced monogamy, interdiction of fornication, and all manners of laws that greatly reduced the status, liberty and happiness of handsome men to the benefit of ugly men.

Discuss.

Last edited:
a theocracy is one of the best places for an ugly man, religion is cope but this is true

Its not revenge, its just the natural result of the most efficient way of ordering a society / civilization. Civilization is usually synonymous with monogamous pair coupling i.e. marriage - marriage was the cultural technology that unlocked and actualized beta male labour. Instead of competing among themselves for a mate, they are guaranteed a mate in exchange for their labour being re-directed in a productive manner.

Religion was the most direct means of keeping a civilization functional by imposing moral standards that benefit the monogamous pair coupling, and punish any behavior which deviates from that and would damage society as a whole (sex before marriage, promiscuity, women having a say over men, etc).

Religion and culture often tend to blur, but the most successful civilization on earth has been the Western Christian culture. That is all at an end now, and we get to see what strange new society takes its place. It will probably be one of polyamory, civil disobedience and mass entertainment to distract the beta males from their woes.

Its not revenge, its just the natural result of the most efficient way of ordering a society / civilization. Civilization is usually synonymous with monogamous pair coupling i.e. marriage - marriage was the cultural technology that unlocked and actualized beta male labour. Instead of competing among themselves for a mate, they are guaranteed a mate in exchange for their labour being re-directed in a productive manner.

Religion was the most direct means of keeping a civilization functional by imposing moral standards that benefit the monogamous pair coupling, and punish any behavior which deviates from that and would damage society as a whole (sex before marriage, promiscuity, women having a say over men, etc).

Religion and culture often tend to blur, but the most successful civilization on earth has been the Western Christian culture. That is all at an end now, and we get to see what strange new society takes its place. It will probably be one of polyamory, civil disobedience and mass entertainment to distract the beta males from their woes.
High IQ

u mean theory?

I was about to post something similar but I couldn't have said it better myself. Great post!

Religious groups and cultures compete with eachother. A monogamous one was the most competitive in Europe while a more polygamous one has shown to be the most competitive in the middle east. I think more moral and intelligent populations are drawn to monogamy which ensures that even moral self sacrificing men get wives but also allow the bottom men of society to reproduce. 70% of people in Zombabwe are wrong about who their biological father is. Polygamy is widely accepted in the muslim world. Big men can have mistresses in the sinosphere. The west was strictly monogamous during its prime as is typical for eras of greatness but it is degenerating into King of the Flies where smart moral men will not reprodice, nobody will take care of the children or know who the father is. There will be a collapse which will harshen the living conditions and possibly make followers of more restraint-demanding movements successful again.

Jesus IQ

I laugh at my former self, who used to hate religion.

All religiouscels must rise up and stand together against the enemy that is women

True

God is a bullet have mercy on us everyone

No Religion = No Morals

I have been involved with, observed, and studied religion too much to believe it. The self is in the brain. When the brain dies the self dies with it.
Like tribalism, however, it should probably be regarded as an inevitability and managed in an intelligent manner.

Under monogamy with there would be no incels. A 50% birth rate of men would pair with a 50% birth rate of women the same as Na and Cl combine in a fixed one-to-one ratio to form Na-Cl.

Last edited:
Religion needs to comeback

Nostalgic to see Fontaine in the first page :cryfeels:

Religion and enforced monogamy is the best arrangement and also the best thing ugly men can expect from society hands down, too bad it ain't gonna happen again anytime soon.

Edward Burnett Tylor IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back