Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hypothesis: People pay you Respect depending on how much you look like a fighter

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★★
This theory could be wrong, but on a primal level, I think the respect you get from others is based on how likely you are going to win in a physical altercation. Even if you were to meet the most powerful man in the world and let's assume he is 60yo 5ft5 and skinny. Instinctively you will probably not respect him a lot, even though you know that he is very powerful.

You need to look as much as possible like the ideal fighter if you want respect from anyone.

Warrior skullshape. High FWHR. Big zyggos. Deep set eyes and good browridge. Large neck muscles. Big hands. Long arms. As tall as possible. Wide shoulders for maximum leverage when throwing a punch. Strong midsection. Not an overly pointy chin. Focused eye contact but still relaxed, no stiff body movements.

Yes, this is correct. Just look at animal hierarchy. The most powerful lion is the alpha, the peacock with the prettiest feathers is the one to reproduce the most. In humans it’s determined on the power and physical attraction for both males and females

Last edited:
This theory could be wrong, but on a primal level, I think the respect you get from others is based on how likely you are going to win in a physical altercation. Even if you were to meet the most powerful man in the world and let's assume he is 60yo 5ft5 and skinny. Instinctively you will probably not respect him a lot, even though you know that he is very powerful.

You need to look as much as possible like the ideal fighter if you want respect from anyone.

Warrior skullshape. High FWHR. Big zyggos. Deep set eyes and good browridge. Large neck muscles. Big hands. Long arms. As tall as possible. Wide shoulders for maximum leverage when throwing a punch. Strong midsection. Not an overly pointy chin. Focused eye contact but still relaxed, no stiff body movements.
foids don't respect that only other dudes

to get respect from foids you need your body to be as twinkish as possible while having a half feminine half masculine face

I'm talking about guys obviously. I don't care about foid "respect" whatever that even means, only attraction.
you a gay nigga to only care about guy attention?