Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hypocritical faggots.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Preaching against 'toxic masculinity', calling their subreddit Cucktears as a shaming tactics because men aren't allowed to cry and this is seen as unmanly.

It is unmanly for men to cry. It's the normalization of emotional men that is one of the reasons the world is the way it is today

Preaching against 'toxic masculinity', calling their subreddit Cucktears as a shaming tactics because men aren't allowed to cry and this is seen as unmanly.
"I have no argument so I'm going to throw a low iq ad hominem like an addle brained simpleton."

They only support cuck and fags crying, not blackpillers.

They only support cuck and fags crying, not blackpillers.
Foids won't never give a cunt to cucks and fags, at least not for free. Then you have soys like Dr.Pizza.

It is unmanly for men to cry. It's the normalization of emotional men that is one of the reasons the world is the way it is today
Preach brutha

The IT cucks constantly criticize 'toxic masculinity'. I just pointed out their dishonesty.
Foids won't never give a cunt to cucks and fags, at least not for free. Then you have soys like Dr.Pizza.
But they tell lies that they love emotional men.

Get size mogged you feeble primate :feelsdevil:
B56A9B8E 1F68 4ECC 8A60 50CD7FF125D8