Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hypocrites and thieves

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
My fuckin' mother stole all my Ptasie mleczko I received from a patient. I was planning to share some with her, but noooo, lack of self-control characteristic to femorrhoids and soyboys, had to get the better of her. In many arguements we have, she likes to gaslight me and call me a thief or accuse of killing my dad. But she herself is a thief and killer, preaching to others to get vaxxed. One might think that people get wiser with age. That's true. Women aren't people, though. Animalistic part is way more dominant than in men. Hope she drops soon.:feelsdevil:

What happened to your dad? You think we give a damn about some fuckin' chocolates, you burying the lead like that? What's up you and your family killing people?

She sounds like a manipulative bitch. Parents always try to manipulate kids with guilt and by withholding informations, like they will hide their past and then moralfag and judge you for the same mistakes.

You have "patients"?

What is Ptasie mleczko? Bird milk?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back