Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hypocrisy of society when it comes to dating

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

"People with disabilities want relationships like everybody else."

For people living with intellectual disabilities, the challenges around dating can be overwhelming. Now, a new documentary is showing the real experiences of their search to find love"

But i thought no one is entitled to anything, right normies??

I wonder if the same normies and females who say the above statement ( in bold) to incels, would they say the same thing to these disabled people just trying to find love as well?

I mean geez what a heartless thing to say right?

Last edited:
hypocrisy is way too high nowadays
just rope is only solution

"If he's sending too many messages he's desperate", oh so avoid him right; he's obviously a creep meanwhile disinterested Chad sees you as nothing more than a cum receptacle. "How do I get him to open up to me, I want to get closer to him but other than sex he's disinterested".

Lol all this do & don't dating bullshit is jumping through hoops nonsense like a fucking job interview, we value uniqueness & different is good because it's the opposite or boring BUT don't be different, how dare you be you, it shall not be allowed, you must conform

What a crock of fucking shit, just be a disinterested douche bag IDGAF Chad & watch the bitches do all the hard work, you've been fed an open goal, just tap it in.

Ahahah yeas boyo. Great post

For people living with intellectual disabilities, the challenges around dating can be overwhelming. Now, a new documentary is showing the real experiences of their search to find love"

I wonder if the same normies and females who say the above statement ( in bold) to incels, would they say the same thing to these disabled people just trying to find love as well?

Literal disabled autist ogre ugly chick is happily in a relationship with guy who desperately does all these things to keep her

Fucking pathetic honestly. Guys like him are the exclusive reason more and more women aren’t accepting anything less than male models. Fuck them both i hope she cheats on him.

Her looks/disability match fucking suicided at birth

Incels are invisible to society. People with odd conditions are revered, while sub 4 men just have toxic personalities. I don't think there are solutions to our problems with the help of normies. They benefit from us not being in the sexual marketplace.

They're all elitist supremacist narcissistic bastards. Their hypocrisy in a nut shell.
Incels are invisible to society. People with odd conditions are revered, while sub 4 men just have toxic personalities. I don't think there are solutions to our problems with the help of normies. They benefit from us not being in the sexual marketplace.
"If he's sending too many messages he's desperate", oh so avoid him right; he's obviously a creep meanwhile disinterested Chad sees you as nothing more than a cum receptacle. "How do I get him to open up to me, I want to get closer to him but other than sex he's disinterested".

Lol all this do & don't dating bullshit is jumping through hoops nonsense like a fucking job interview, we value uniqueness & different is good because it's the opposite or boring BUT don't be different, how dare you be you, it shall not be allowed, you must conform

What a crock of fucking shit, just be a disinterested douche bag IDGAF Chad & watch the bitches do all the hard work, you've been fed an open goal, just tap it in.
hypocrisy is way too high nowadays
just cope is only solution