Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee hypocrisy at the supermarket today

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★
as I was leaving the store a female entering with a shopping cart nearly bumped into another female and apologized, bowed and smiled at her.
then she cut me off, bumped my foot (didn't run me over, just bumped into the front of my shoe) and didn't even look in my direction

You're not entitled to courtesy inkwell

Aktually sweaty youre the asshole here for daring to be in a woman's space you are not entitled to shop at the grocery store she was completely right to run you over who knows if youre a rapist pedophile she could smell the inceldom on you take a shower sweaty

dis y u incel

She used you as a scape goat to release her negative emotions

You should have following her around the store and put store things in her purse/ bag/ whatever when she wasn't looking and told a cleark she was crime

You're not entitled to courtesy inkwell

Aktually sweaty youre the asshole here for daring to be in a woman's space you are not entitled to shop at the grocery store she was completely right to run you over who knows if youre a rapist pedophile she could smell the inceldom on you take a shower sweaty

You should have following her around the store and put store things in her purse/ bag/ whatever when she wasn't looking and told a cleark she was crime
:feelsdevil: absolutely devilish