Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy is overblown, only ugly and autistic trucels can be incel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I just see and read about too many normies with gfs and some of them are even shorter than me as a 5’5cel if you are going to cope by claiming they’re all tallfags.

The only men I see that are KHHVs with zero sexual experience are really ugly trucel looking men that are 2-3/10, bottom 5% in looks and autistic friendless social outcast types.

Legit, if you just want a gf that isn’t a tinder slut, just don’t be very ugly and mentally ill. :cryfeels:

The true unfiltered blackpill is that we are truly subhuman and getting completely outcompeted and mogged by even normies. :feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1 @sub human @mentalcel1

Last edited:
im not subhuman looking but im short, i refute this post, take the heightpill boyo

Inceldom is determined by three factors; face, race and height. I fail on 2 fronts and barely pass on the other

The true unfiltered blackpill is that we are truly subhuman and getting completely outcompeted and mogged by even normies. :feelsrope:

@Moeggels

Over for OP ngl has to cope with muh NT cause he doesn’t wanna blame his shit looks
And you get IOIs but are too autistic to act on them, so you tell me who is coping. :feelsseriously:

Inceldom is determined by three factors; face, race and height. I fail on 2 fronts and barely pass on the other
Not true, autism tax exists, there are many white tall average looking autistcels even on this forum that are complete KHHVs.

NT is as much a requirement as any other variable.
That curry looks a lot like me. Maybe I would have a chance if I wasn't stupid and had good social skills.

he was 5'2. he did statusmaxxing by forming a gigantic club in university (i think it has like 1000 members), he took the extreme route and is clearly NT
Neurotypicals can’t be incel. :feelsseriously:
@Copexodius Maximus

I’m a 5’6 subhuman Slav. Basically a black ops 2 cel with straight hair.

You’re telling me I’m capable of ascending? Fuck you OP

Even a 4/10 4’11 landwhale toilet has a Snapchat premium and onlyfans with 100+ subs. I can’t land shit

I’ll marry a landwhale sheboon and SIMP for her. But no, because that sheboon already has a harem of 6 foot white blonde chads

I’m a 5’6 subhuman Slav. Basically a black ops 2 cel with straight hair.
The only men I see that are KHHVs with zero sexual experience are really ugly trucel looking men that are 2-3/10, bottom 5% in looks and autistic friendless social outcast types.

You didn’t even read my post, faggot.

Correct.

Can't be said enough, apparently. :feelsjuice:

And you get IOIs but are too autistic to act on them, so you tell me who is coping. :feelsseriously:
Same with me, no brag, but i was too autistic too act, and the girls i liked rejected my ass once i tried to ntmaxx later on at 17 or something. Jbs have lower standards. Its over now that im 19, whores are more difficult to get.
Where i live any normie can get pussy, just be NT, have a social circle.
Over for me :feelsaww:

You didn’t even read my post, faggot.
Yeah but I’m not autistic or socially outcasted due to mental illness. And I don’t think 2-3/10 men only account for 5% of the population

I'm not ugly or short. Yet I've been virgin for so long.

Do you think I would have ascended if I wasn't Non-NT? Or was it over from the start?

Stats:
5/10
5'11
Black

Hypergamy is overblown

tfw landwhales can fuck white chads

tfw 70 year old grannies get hundreds of matches on tinder

:lul:

Everyday more lies

Do you think I would have ascended if I wasn't Non-NT? Or was it over from the start?

Stats:
5/10
5'11
Black
Yes, those are all average normie stats. :feelsseriously:

Hypergamy is overblown

tfw landwhales can fuck white chads

tfw 70 year old grannies get hundreds of matches on tinder

:lul:
No one is finding their gf on tinder, it’s mostly for hookups: if you just want a normie relationship in real life, all you need is to be NT and above a 3 in looks. True KHHVs are rare outside of the internet, you just have walk around and see most men do not struggle with foids the way we do. :feelsseriously:

How often do you see curries like yourself with white girls then?