Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy is devolving males genetically and breeding out chads

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
As hypergamy increases more and more chads will start to settle with uglier women.

See chad+stacy = chad son and stacy daughter usually

chad+normie foids = chadlite son and chadlite dughter usually

However chad+ugly foid = normie to ugly son and same with daughter

What I am saying is that the latter is becoming more common. Hypergamy has gone so severe that average women won't even look at a white chad's face now usually. This means more and chads are being forced to settle with uglier and uglier women. As this happens more and more ugly males are being born. If this keeps happening valuable genes of men will be destroyed.

This means hypergamy will lower the quality of mankind.

Chad will impregnate all the stacy and all kinds of woman then settle down with one member of his harem.
you dont believe me see the average height of zoomer male world wide.

Chad will impregnate all the stacy and all kinds of woman then settle down with one member of his harem.
you dont believe me see the average height of zoomer male world wide.
What is the average height of zoomer male show me stats plz.

As hypergamy increases more and more chads will start to settle with uglier women.

See chad+stacy = chad son and stacy daughter usually

chad+normie foids = chadlite son and chadlite dughter usually

However chad+ugly foid = normie to ugly son and same with daughter

What I am saying is that the latter is becoming more common. Hypergamy has gone so severe that average women won't even look at a white chad's face now usually. This means more and chads are being forced to settle with uglier and uglier women. As this happens more and more ugly males are being born. If this keeps happening valuable genes of men will be destroyed.

This means hypergamy will lower the quality of mankind.
Wanna know how I know that you don't go outside?

Retarded posts like this should be considered "bluepill content" and banned.