Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy hypergamy is a good thing!

Chads dont need tinder either since they have no trouble getting laid. Therefore tinder only consists of bottom 80% of men

tenor.gif

Chads use Tinder to get laid you MORON

I just said they dont need tinder to get laid. Do you know what real life is? Thats all chads need to get laid

You said that

tinder only consists of bottom 80% of men

That's what you said.

Also, I do know what real life is, it's called Tinder.

TINDER IS REAL LIFE

Real life is real life. Tinder is a dating app

a dating app used by people in real life you fucking idiot.

are you saying smartphones aren't real life.

World of warcraft is a game played by people in real life

You're trolling hard, i'll give you that.

You do realize people use Tinder to set up dates and sex, IN REAL LIFE. As in, Tinder results in REAL LIFE DATES

You're trolling hard, i'll give you that.

You do realize people use Tinder to set up dates and sex, IN REAL LIFE. As in, Tinder results in REAL LIFE DATES
Tinder is a dating app with 1 objective. Pick the best match you can get. Obviously women will try to get the best looking guys they see. Irl is different because you cant sit there and choose from a bunch of single partners

Tinder is a dating app with 1 objective. Pick the best match you can get. Obviously women will try to get the best looking guys they see. Irl is different because you cant sit there and choose from a bunch of single partners

Irl women are on their phones all day. On instagram or Tinder.

You're acting like women getting approached by average guys irl have to say yes to one of them. NO

Women can just reject them and jump on Tinder

:soy::soy::soy::soy: just worhsip femoid bro