Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy hypergamy is a good thing!

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

:soy::soy::soy::soy: hypergamy is a good thing bro! just become 20% bro! natural selection brooo!!!!

"Top 20%"

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Top 5% at the BARE MINIMUM and that only gets you beckies.

Top 1% is needed to score stacies

JUST BE CHAD BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Abortion is good thing. Abort all chads

"Top 20%"

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Top 5% at the BARE MINIMUM and that only gets you beckies.

Top 1% is needed to score stacies
Its over for 99%ers

I fully support hypergamy provided ugly holes and landwhales aren't allowed to reproduce and have sex.

The guy on the right is bald and he's happy about hypergamy?

@mylifeistrash thoughts?

"hypergamy is a good thing because I'm in the top 20%. fuck you virgins"

White genocide is a good thing cuz I’m not white

I'm fine with Chad being the only one who reproduces, as long as I'm not forced to pay his offspring.

Last edited:
This entire eugenic argument to supposedly rebut the blackpill on women is extremely weak and pointless, because there is very little actual procreation going on. Women are not advancing shit by having casual sex with gigachad and lusting over hot felons. Most women either don't have kids, pass on 2 mediocre sets of genes, or hold Chad's seed back with mediocrity.

It's amazing how hard people try to cope around the reality of female hypergamy. I hope these faggots die in a violent attack since they love intense male competition so much.

This entire eugenic argument to supposedly rebut the blackpill on women is extremely weak and pointless, because there is very little actual procreation going on. Women are not advancing shit by having casual sex with gigachad and lusting over hot felons. Most women either don't have kids, pass on 2 mediocre sets of genes, or hold Chad's seed back with mediocrity.

It's amazing how hard people try to cope around the reality of female hypergamy. I hope these faggots die in a violent attack since they love intense male competition so much.
HighiQ greycel

bro stop trolling.
How am i trolling? You make a ridiculous statement like "top 5% for beckies and top 1% for stacies. That is not true at all. You are just coping because normies are having sex, you arent and you dont want to accept that your life is shit compared to a normies.

This video is super tilting. You don't become a high quality man through hard work, you are just born that way or happen to be in the top 0,1% men on the wealth ladder. The things that make you a high quality man are all things that you cannot change.

How am i trolling? You make a ridiculous statement like "top 5% for beckies and top 1% for stacies. That is not true at all. You are just coping because normies are having sex, you arent and you dont want to accept that your life is shit compared to a normies.

how would you know normies are having sex? is tinder not real life?

Tinder is real life what are you on about lol...

Normies do not fuck beckies off tinder. They can sometimes get landwhales but thats it

Yes, it's been discussed ad nauseam here.

Modern society is dysgenics AF, but you don't see them complaining about it. They only mention evolutionary arguments superficially and when it favors their narrative.

Youre mad if you think im going to watch this video.

A video of a chad explaining to me why he should get all the women while I need to ldar will kill me

tl;dr: Hypergamy is the new fat shaming.

It's not good when ugly women have ugly male children who are forced to suffer because of this cunt.
In equal society, ugly women would have to suffer too OR both genders could happily live together (women hate it though)

50 seconds in and he's already wrong, "Women select the best genes to get passed on" No they don't, they select the best aesthetic genetics to be passed on but not the best genetics overall.

Chad for example could have good facial genetics and height but be 80 IQ, have weak lungs, and cystic fibrosis gene, but he will still pass on his genetics just because he got lucky in the aesthetic part, we will devolve if foids are allowed to continue practising hypergamy.

Yet you could have someone who is 1000 IQ has perfect genetics in every way, except his facial genetics and height, both things which are not needed to succeed in the current time, due to us not being in cave man times anymore, and he would fail to reproduce in the current state of the west.

Hypergamy is an ancient method of instinctual mate selection based on fighting success, which no longer matters, but foids still use it to select.

Hypergamy is detrimental not beneficial, foids were suppressed for hundreds of years for this exact reason, they are terrible selectors of who gets to reproduce.

We are currently on the fisherian runaway and it's over

Last edited:
You wouldnt be willing to change your mind regardless

You can't find any studies because they don't exist you stupid fuck

You're a fucking troll bro. Or you're bluepilled as fuck.

You deny sub8law.
You deny the fact that women cheat on their normie boyfriends with Chad
You deny sex with prostitutes counts as sex.
You acted like you didn't understand the joke in this topic:

You're on my ignore list. I suggest anyone else who doesn't want to deal with this dude do the same.

You can't find any studies because they don't exist you stupid fuck

You're a fucking troll bro. Or you're bluepilled as fuck.

You deny sub8law.
You deny the fact that women cheat on their normie boyfriends with Chad
You deny sex with prostitutes counts as sex.
You acted like you didn't understand the joke in this topic:

You're on my ignore list. I suggest anyone else who doesn't want to deal with this dude do the same.
Denying all those things doesnt make me a bluepiller. It makes me a realist

Denying all those things doesnt make me a bluepiller. It makes me a realist

That's the last thing. You can believe whatever you want though.

@Colvin76 thoughts

Just have a vagina and fuck top 0.26% males theory (766:100=7.66 7.66:2=0.26)
And thats not to mention that she picked from matches, not from everyone who liked her. Just be top 0,000001% theory nibbas cheering up.

Just have a vagina and fuck top 0.26% males theory (766:100=7.66 7.66:2=0.26)
And thats not to mention that she picked from matches, not from everyone who liked her. Just be top 0,000001% theory nibbas cheering up.

Imagine thinking sub8 males get laid on Tinder

That's the last thing. You can believe whatever you want though.

"the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men"

you said top 5%

This is should be a bannable offense. Where the fuck are the mods?

What kind of bluepilled GARBAGE is this?
Imagine thinking sub8 males get laid on Tinder

Last edited:
"the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men"

you said top 5%

You said average guys get laid on Tinder and now you're arguing top 20% vs top 5%. You're clearly just trying to argue.

Also, the top 20% of men on Tinder=/=top 20% of men in real life. Ugly guys don't sign up for Tinder because they know its over. So Tinder only consists of average to above average men. Very few uglies on Tinder

You said average guys get laid on Tinder and now you're arguing top 20% vs top 5%. You're clearly just trying to argue.

Also, the top 20% of men on Tinder=/=top 20% of men in real life. Ugly guys don't sign up for Tinder because they know its over. So Tinder only consists of average to above average men. Very few uglies on Tinder
Chads dont need tinder either since they have no trouble getting laid. Therefore tinder only consists of bottom 80% of men