Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy in action

Bernd

Bernd

is being himself
★★★★
Fat foid on Tinder

She makes up her mind about the majority of guys in less than 1 second.
Remember: She wouldn't be doing this if she still didn't get plenty of matches.

And this is a female with a relatively low SMV. I repeat: low SMV female. That's right, this is the experience for a low SMV female. Don't ever forget that.

Life on "/godmode 1" difficulty

She understands how easy it is to get chad.

This is ridiculous. You can easily conclude she is looking for a white blonde chad by how fast she swipes any guy with freaking common dark hair. This shit must end. Ddos Tinder NOW :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: AND BURN THE WAGE DIVORCERAPECUCKS WHO KEEP THE SMV OF THIS LANDWHALE HIGH

This is so brutal. I cant believe how normies still coping with bluepill bullshit

She's looking for a 80's Dolph Lundgren clone.

That video was created by a user here. given this site's track record, he is probably banned now tbh.

The entitlement is off the charts with western women.

@NekoStance OG legendary video

Water is wet

This is like the Pig Woman experiment part 2, that CuckTears are determined is a fake. It isn't as I've done it myself and had literally 100's of desperate, pathetic, thirsty men message the fake profile :feelskek:

Thats a classic.
Fuck, i feel the rage every damn tome i see this vid