Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hypergamy in 2030

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
2/10 obese 50 year old landwhales with cellulitis and an unshaven caked hair pussy

will easily get white wasp chad-lites.

any girl at least 5/10 can get a billionaire with ease.

Will there be sex bots?

On aong enough timeline, all men are incel

That's if we let things get out of control and the incel uprising is put to an end.

Nah I think the opposite will happen. Why would man bother with a 5/10 annoying roasite if you can buy a nice sex robot in the future? In fact, women's SMV will probably go down, IF sex robots are allowed to be bought with ease and actually manufactured around the globe.
Oh well, gotta wait and see, eh boyos?

If feminazi doesn't get destroyed and no sexbots, etc, hopefully the world would be a wasteland by then, better if sooner

Beta uprising will have established a glorious patriarchy by then.

JFL if you think this will carry on another decade without shit hitting the fan :lul:

juggernaut effect is so true I never realized how bad it was until I heard that theory, there really is no fucking cope

I hope by 2030 islamonazis grow sufficient testicles to start a nuclear war with the West, and we can perish fighting them, comfortable in the realization that the world is ending with us.

What if roasties get the government to ban sexbots?

Tradcon scum will ban sexbots.

That's why we need to fucking push back.

How? We have no leverage.

Hard to say. Mass shootings are effective, but I feel they'd be more effective if we stated specifically WHY we did them (rejection, inceldom, etc,). Much better than normies just joking about how inceldom is why we did it anyways.

How? We have no leverage.
We tell them we'll keep fucking poor bangkok hookers if they don't allow sexbots. And I know in Japan the government won't do anything, so they can import them here illegally if needed.

sex bots and anti-aging technology will weaken the sexual market value of females