Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HYPERGAMY from the perspective of HOMOSEXUAL relationship.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
We are all aware that almost 70% of all divorces in heterosexual marriage are initiated by woman. (90% if the hole is college educated).

But did you know the very same trend can be seen in homosexual marriages as well.
Marriages between lesbian couple in many countries are twice as likely to end up in divorce compared to marriages between gay couples.

IMG 20190108 001609

And guess what these report is collected from the first country that permitted same sex marriage. (Netherland).[collected from wikipedia]

While in Cuckland the results can be seen
IMG 20190108 002027

Lesbian couples demonstrated 2.5 times more likelyhood of ending up in a divorce and it often includes:
IMG 20190108 002730

While divorce rates among gat couples are significantly low.

Now why am I saying this ???...
Why even give a shit about fags and dykes???...

To me these statistics stands as a wall of evidence that women are fully incapable of pair bonding.
They are hupergamous. Their body will stop shooting pair bonding hormone once a better mate come along irrespective of whether she's hetero or homosexual.
And this begs to ask the question is "What more evidence of hypergamy does normies need ?"

And before anyone else does let me take the liberty of saying

It's over for lesbiancels.

Source:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ex-marriages-uk-ons-figures-a8006741.html?amp

This is the same article.plagarized by a feminist with her on take read it for KEKs.
http://www.newnownext.com/why-lesbian-couples-divorce-more/10/2017/
Nothing will every satisfy a woman. Even if they get Chads as well as Stacies.

Attachments

• IMG_20190108_002430.png
    IMG_20190108_002430.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Hypergamy will kill us.

Hypergamy will kill us.
It's has already crossed off all of our bloodlines. We have nothing to live for, nothing to lose and nothing to fear. And such unhinged men are very very dangerous. Very very dangerous to (((Them)))

it has nothing to do with hypergamy. It has to do with women being retarded unstable cunts while men can hold a relationship because they are normal human beings.

good blackpill will save it

it has nothing to do with hypergamy. It has to do with women being retarded unstable cunts while men can hold a relationship because they are normal human beings.
So you think a Becky in "forever and ever" relationship won't cuck her Becky counterpart if a Stacy dyke enters their life ?

Nothing to lose. So true

It has to do with women being retarded unstable cunts while men can hold a relationship because they are normal human beings.

Tbh

It's has already crossed off all of our bloodlines. We have nothing to live for, nothing to lose and nothing to fear. And such unhinged men are very very dangerous. Very very dangerous to (((Them)))
Deep, when i go my whole family is ended. i am the last one.

I think it may up to us incels to defeat (((them))) i mean all the signs are there and no one else is going to do it :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back