Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Hyperfixation over statistics] I'll be making a civilian casualties mod for Hearts of Iron 4 (and possibly, a genocide mechanism).

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
My mods are going to be hosted somewhere else. Fuck soyboys (and society in general) crying over "controversial" topics... snowflakes.

Civilian casualties are going to be simulated for every single battle occuring in all provinces. Intended for Millennium Dawn mod.

Genocide mechanism will be available for a vanilla run.

Suggestions go below. Feel free to brainstorm.

make an auschwitz national focus for germany :feelsdevil: :feelskek:. +35% stability and war support bonus kek

Last edited:
make an auschwitz national focus for germany :feelsdevil: :feelskek:. +35% stability and war support bonus kek
Sure. I intend to make the decision-based mechanic available for most countries. GFX is on the works. However, it's based over Millennium Dawn and not vanilla (for the time being).

Sure. I intend to make the decision-based mechanic available for most countries. GFX is on the works. However, it's based over Millennium Dawn and not vanilla (for the time being).
Possible use of this mechanic:
- Holodomor (national spirit, debuff for industrialization)
- Unit731 (national spirit, increase soft attack)
- Reduce resistance percentage in occupied territories (decision tab)

Possible use of this mechanic:
- Holodomor (national spirit, debuff for industrialization)
- Unit731 (national spirit, increase soft attack)
- Reduce resistance percentage in occupied territories (decision tab)
Ah... flavor events are going to be pretty interesting this time!

I'll appreciate more suggestions.

keep us updated, I might learn how to play HOI 4 soon